+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    By the way ... I would play it safe and of course explain to Jenn first ... but put up Frank and Jenn.

After that maybe Ashley and Jenn, and after that Joe and whomever is left.

The leftover parts of the Frankenboogie monster have no real voting block, do they?
    Frank is a player, and while his social game is weakened without Boogie's love of intrigue, he can still take advantage of the fact that the QP is actually 3 different splintered alliances that can't seem to get through a day without internal drama.
    Downsey likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Frank is a player, and while his social game is weakened without Boogie's love of intrigue, he can still take advantage of the fact that the QP is actually 3 different splintered alliances that can't seem to get through a day without internal drama.
    agreed. If Frank makes it through the 2nd eviction tomorrow night and has some time to get to work, I think he can go far. People have short memories. And it won't take much at all to stir up Brit's fear of being Brigaded again.
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

I am beginning to worry about Ashley. Hasn't she come in 2nd in a number of comps? Or is that Danielle?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

In the comp tonight, Ashley ended up 2nd mostly by "folding" a lot until the last question. Then she stupidly folded against Frank, automatically giving him the Veto whether he was closer or not.

Ashley is useless.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

a general comment

i hope that some of you guys understand now (if you havent already) why evel dick played the way that he did

i dont watch feeds, but i catch a recording usually 2-3 times a week of the showtime stuff

and it just amazes me how people be feeling intimidated by other people like theyre gonna get beat up or something

i mean it appears to me that folks on here with muscles seem to easily unnerve when "confronted" by certain people... i just never understood why folks act so scary of other people, even in the past folks would "hide" in rooms and other nonsense

if i was ever insane enough to hamsterize myself on national tv... i guarantee if anybody even had the passing thought of approaching me with bully tactics i'd make em pee there pants

if your willing to live with strangers and be exposed on natl tv, i figure you would have a bigger *pair* than what you exhibit

Re: 8/23 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

I don't know if I even want the day to begin for them...I am so nervous for tonight.....at least Britney last night talked about a DE today. They should be prepared!!!

FORT Fogey

Since AG is a player in this game with the ultimate power it is impossible to even speculate how this is going to go. I didn't watch last season because of this but find myself unable to stay away.

So Frank is going to get one HOH, I think we can count on that. And either Dan wins POV or is out the door. That is what I see at this point. Ian will throw every comp.

I would like to see Brit win, at this point. She is doing very well at her social game lately and has moved into a non threatening place. I think the women have even forgotten she was a coach! Danielle is convinced that she could win sitting next to anyone so Brit is safe with her!

FORT Fogey

I think they are sure it will be a DE. With AG a major player, I don't think there is anyway to prepare. The names in the POV bag are are crucial.

They are all going to have to step up their game tonight simple as that... Brit, Dan and Ian if he is with them need to win a comp... They are going to have to quit relying on Dani and Shane to carry the comps...

So if Dan is throwing them tonight would be the night for a win...

I am realy nervous about this because look what happened to Jeff last year during the double eviction... I am like Jeff... I will never be able to forget that clown shoe...

Ridiculously nervous for tonight. I think Dan can get out of anything with a week to handle his business. But these episodes are such crap shoots.

+ Reply to Thread