+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    It usually lasts about an hour. About the same as nominations.

Boogie will go on Thursday. The Quack Pack takes up 4 votes. ...that's all they need.
    Note: Moved my comment/question from today's live feed thread.

Frank will also be working the group and Boogie thinks they "have" Brit. Do they ? ... and/or can he change her mind? Dani is another possibility and a needy one. Maybe Frank will hit on her!

I still can't figure out why they all think Jenn is the best option and B/F think it will be harder for Boogie to stay if he's up against Jenn. Can someone explain?

SO ... he is up against Jenn and I don't get why this is harder for B/F . Has it been explained/discussed somewhere.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Note: Moved my comment/question from today's live feed thread.

Frank will also be working the group and Boogie thinks they "have" Brit. Do they ? ... and/or can he change her mind? Dani is another possibility and a needy one. Maybe Frank will hit on her!

I still can't figure out why they all think Jenn is the best option and B/F think it will be harder for Boogie to stay if he's up against Jenn. Can someone explain?

SO ... he is up against Jenn and I don't get why this is harder for B/F . Has it been explained/discussed somewhere.
    Because if Dan or Joe had gone up, Jenn would have been a guaranteed vote to keep Boogie.

Now she's one less vote they have in their pockets, plus Ashley is close to Jenn so they risk not getting Ashley's vote either.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Because if Dan or Joe had gone up, Jenn would have been a guaranteed vote to keep Boogie.

Now she's one less vote they have in their pockets, plus Ashley is close to Jenn so they risk not getting Ashley's vote either.
    Thanks Irish! I thought it might be the vote situation but I wasn't sure, I'm embarrassed that Shane figured it out and I couldn't!

Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

It is interesting to watch Jenn be so uppity. I am not sure she will ever get the error of her ways.

I love that this game will change tremendously on Thursday. There is no looking ahead to even guess what can happen. I love that! I am remaining unattached to any outcome.

I don't have the feeds, so I can't gauge it. But I keep thinking that Jenn has chosen to partner with Frank and then not knowing about Ian's activity Ash, Ian and Joe. That would be 5 people. She would feel she had the best chance there as there is no fit for her in the "upstairs" alliance D/D/B/S.

Shane has turned out to be somewhat smarter than we thought so perhaps Jenn is as well.
    By the way, Shane is not in too bad of a spot. He has Brit locked up and I noticed he has been warmer towards Dani and so it would be difficult for Dani to choose between Shane and Dan. That alliance is (D/D/S/B + I and/or +J) is actually a rather difficult situation ... especially if the newbies join up.

Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fanatic

I'm a little worried about Ian's standing in his Quack Pac. I don't know if he has enough of a relationship with Brit, Dani and Shane. The only one I think has a true soft spot for him is Dan.

At least Boogie gave him $3000 over Frank and Jenn(yes...I would have taken the $6000 share as Boogie did) and gave him immunity that first week.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

There is strategy to going for the win in the first or second HOH. If Frank wins the first one, Dan and Shane on the block. POV, who knows. Frank cannot play in the second so he will be up. He has no ally. My guess is Frank will duck the first one counting on winning POV and go for the second.
    Hyper likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Downsey View Post
    I'm a little worried about Ian's standing in his Quack Pac. I don't know if he has enough of a relationship with Brit, Dani and Shane. The only one I think has a true soft spot for him is Dan.

At least Boogie gave him $3000 over Frank and Jenn(yes...I would have taken the $6000 share as Boogie did) and gave him immunity that first week.
    From what he was just saying, I think he's still shook from last night. If he won the HoH tomorrow and it's a DE, I could see him putting up Frank and Joe. If he wins a normal HoH and has time to think, I bet he would go back and forth about putting up QP members too. So I hope he wins the DE HoH and not the next one...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    From what he was just saying, I think he's still shook from last night. If he won the HoH tomorrow and it's a DE, I could see him putting up Frank and Joe. If he wins a normal HoH and has time to think, I bet he would go back and forth about putting up QP members too. So I hope he wins the DE HoH and not the next one...
    I kind of want Dani to win the first one so she doesn't get the room.
    dogslife likes this.

Mohandas Gandhi

By the way ... I would play it safe and of course explain to Jenn first ... but put up Frank and Jenn.

After that maybe Ashley and Jenn, and after that Joe and whomever is left.

The leftover parts of the Frankenboogie monster have no real voting block, do they?

Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread