+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Punkin - I don't remember that and I guess I'll have to re-watch the ending. However, if that is true there should be an America Vote for this week on the CBS site. I haven't looked there yet either. So why am I replying? IF IF IF there were shenanigans during the POV this MAY be a way to rectify the situation by asking America if Frank should be able to USE the POV.

All speculation on my part.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    I can't ask this on the Live Feed thread because it happened last night and though I posted the question last night directly after the show ended here on the West Coast at 9:00pm I didn't get any discussion on it. it doesn't belong here either because it's not a strategy question, but for lack of anywhere else to put it I'll pose it again here.

At the end of the show, as the credits rolled the announcer asked: Who will win the Power of Veto and will it be you to take either Frank or Boogie off the chopping block? Find out Wednesday on Big Brother."

Now what in the heck does that mean? There was an unprecidented pick for both HGs on the block for players choice for the veto. There was an unprecidented 7 hour feed backout surrounding the POV and hushed remarks that indicated Joe accused Frank of cheating. So now it appears that, since all efforts to keep Frank and Boogie both in the game have apparently failed, there will be another, perhaps again unprecidented, attempt to mess with poor Shane's HOH by having the veiwing audience have something to do with the evictions. What's going on here? What can this mean????? Any speculation? I am flummoxed!
    I just listened to this. ...will it be used to take....
    Punkin and Sticker like this.

Is production going to interfere yet again with Shane's nominations? I bet they do. ( sheesh )
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I just listened to this. ...will it be used to take....
    I just went and listened to it too. The announcer says "and will it be used." The "used" is a little muffled, though.

On an unrelated note, why are there no commercials when I watch this on CBS.com? Every time I watch Big Bang Theory on there, there are a billion commercials!
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    hbg! I love the idea of Dan and Ian doing a chilltown message to Boogie. On the other hand why bring chilltown into their game? A message together would be good, in their own style, whatever that may be.

I like Dan, Ian and Brit. I cannot say I would like anyone else to win. I definately favor Ian winninng.

Next week is a double eviction. So that means 2 quackpackers have an HOH to win. Am I correct, is that how it goes?
    How about Ian and whomever doing a "Quack Pack" message where instead of laughing they Quack ... get them some QP T-Shirts!

I think there is an eviction an HOH comp, nominations, a POV comp another eviction and then ???? WHAT?

Can someone expand on the usual/typical sequence of things and how it all shakes down?
    Last edited by echo226; 08-20-2012 at 01:05 PM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    How about Ian and whomever doing a "Quack Pack" message where instead of laughing they Quack ... get them some QP T-Shirts!

I think there is an eviction an HOH comp, nominations, a POV comp another eviction and then ???? WHAT?

Can someone expand on the usual/typical sequence of things and how it all shakes down?
    Correct. The last is another HOH competition. The HOH crowned during the show does not get the bedroom, but does get a basket in the storage room. Basically, two HOHs are decided in one night.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Correct. The last is another HOH competition. The HOH crowned during the show does not get the bedroom, but does get a basket in the storage room. Basically, two HOHs are decided in one night.
    I like that!
    -Andy Rooney-

It's basically a whole week in one hour. They will do the regular eviction. Then HoH comp immediately and whoever wins puts up 2 people. Then PoV comp, PoV ceremony, and another eviction. There will be a few minutes during commercials to strategize.
    The next HoH comp for the next week will probably be shown on the next show.
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    It's basically a whole week in one hour. They will do the regular eviction. Then HoH comp immediately and whoever wins puts up 2 people. Then PoV comp, PoV ceremony, and another eviction. There will be a few minutes during commercials to strategize.
    The next HoH comp for the next week will probably be shown on the next show.
    Yikes! Finally something to make me watch - thanks for the info
    -Andy Rooney-

Thanks all for the sequence info.

So after the 2ND eviction ... might the next HOH be another endurance and we would learn the outcome during the next show?
    In any case these comps have to be pretty quick. Does anyone recall what they have been in the past ... HOH's and POV's

Would be perfect if Dani wins the one where she doesn't get the room ... and maybe boots Frank (put Jenn up again ) and then Ian for endurance (I want to see him win something besides a dog suit) and noms Jenn and Ashley! ( Someone has to tell Ian that Ashley is two-timing him )
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread