+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Re: 8/20 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by hbg76 View Post
    GOOD MORNING GUYS!!!!! Blame Starbucks for the caps. I am in such a good mood after this weekend. I hope Shane puts Jenn up so Boogs will go. I don't understand Jenn's thought process, or lack of it. Why campaign for someone to stay who clearly didn't want to coach you OR Ian. I blame the red dye seeping into her brain. I can't wait to hear what Boogs says about her when and if they are both on the block...tee hee.

And I know you guys don't like Joe, but he has quietly formed a bond with the QP. I see him making it to the final six if he plays his cards right. And my opinion on Shane is changing. I thought he was just a physical threat, but I like most of the way he played his HOH. Dan better keep an eye on him.

But the house REALLY needs to get Ian out as well. I love Ian and I think he is playing the best game in my opinion. He is tearing alliances up and has other people taking the blame for it???? CLASSIC!!! He knows exactly what he is doing with the Urkel defense. (Yes that is a shout out to Family Matters). Again, blame Starbucks. What I mean by the Urkel defense is Urkel used to make a mistake or mess up and his response was "Did I do that?". Ian is doing that to Dan and the QP and they are eating it up. I love it.

Last thing...If I am doing my math correctly, there 10 people left in the house. They need 7 for the jury. So if Boogs get the boot this week, that means he wouldn't make the jury? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That would be amazing. And I hope Ian and Dan make a Chilltown goodbye message to Boogs. They are quiet, they look at each other and the screen and die laughing. That would make Boogs ill . Sorry for such a long rant this morning. Again, blame Starbucks!
    That is a funny idea, but might be funnier if it was Ian and Joe ... or maybe 2 girls ... Brit and Dani?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

GOOD MORNING GUYS!!!!! Blame Starbucks for the caps. I am in such a good mood after this weekend. I hope Shane puts Jenn up so Boogs will go. I don't understand Jenn's thought process, or lack of it. Why campaign for someone to stay who clearly didn't want to coach you OR Ian. I blame the red dye seeping into her brain. I can't wait to hear what Boogs says about her when and if they are both on the block...tee hee.

And I know you guys don't like Joe, but he has quietly formed a bond with the QP. I see him making it to the final six if he plays his cards right. And my opinion on Shane is changing. I thought he was just a physical threat, but I like most of the way he played his HOH. Dan better keep an eye on him.

But the house REALLY needs to get Ian out as well. I love Ian and I think he is playing the best game in my opinion. He is tearing alliances up and has other people taking the blame for it???? CLASSIC!!! He knows exactly what he is doing with the Urkel defense. (Yes that is a shout out to Family Matters). Again, blame Starbucks. What I mean by the Urkel defense is Urkel used to make a mistake or mess up and his response was "Did I do that?". Ian is doing that to Dan and the QP and they are eating it up. I love it.

Last thing...If I am doing my math correctly, there 10 people left in the house. They need 7 for the jury. So if Boogs get the boot this week, that means he wouldn't make the jury? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That would be amazing. And I hope Dan and Ian make a Chilltown goodbye message to Boogs. They are quiet, they look at each other and the screen and die laughing. That would make Boogs ill . Sorry for such a long rant this morning. Again, blame Starbucks!
    LMAO....This is a great idea. AG, are you listening? Have any 2 people do it!!!

I am officially off the "Frank thing", because of how he chose the dark side. Some of their comments are pure mean, and Frank chooses to go right along with it. I know Frank feels Boogie saved him during the Janelle-out week, but when Boogie chose the money over going for HOH, Frank still chooses to align himself with the evilness.

Plus, IMO, BB has given way too many advantages to him to help him stay in the game. It was bad enough when the coaches came back in, that his "outing" was just thrown away, but then we had some shadiness with B+F getting to pick 2 POV players. And, on top of that, there were some alligations from Joe of maybe even more shadiness going on during POV. I have come to expect some level of manipulation, but I dont have to agree with it, and I surely don't have to root for the guy at this point.

So, that leaves me with rooting for either Ian or Dan, of which I am still deciding.

I do give credit to Shane for slipping his way out of major confrontations, but that is why I am not rooting for him too. He's just too wishy/washy for me, and does not take ownership. Then, again, it is probably good for him that he hasn't because of course it would have gotten people more madder at him. I kinda feel like he was a lot like Danielle and letting the house take control of his HOH nominations and he seemed to just do what others told him to do. I would give him more credit if it was solely his idea and then he took ownership after the fact.
    Punkin and my2girlz11 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    LMAO....This is a great idea. AG, are you listening? Have any 2 people do it!!!

I am officially off the "Frank thing", because of how he chose the dark side. Some of their comments are pure mean, and Frank chooses to go right along with it. I know Frank feels Boogie saved him during the Janelle-out week, but when Boogie chose the money over going for HOH, Frank still chooses to align himself with the evilness.

Plus, IMO, BB has given way too many advantages to him to help him stay in the game. It was bad enough when the coaches came back in, that his "outing" was just thrown away, but then we had some shadiness with B+F getting to pick 2 POV players. And, on top of that, there were some alligations from Joe of maybe even more shadiness going on during POV. I have come to expect some level of manipulation, but I dont have to agree with it, and I surely don't have to root for the guy at this point.

So, that leaves me with rooting for either Ian or Dan, of which I am still deciding.

I do give credit to Shane for slipping his way out of major confrontations, but that is why I am not rooting for him too. He's just too wishy/washy for me, and does not take ownership. Then, again, it is probably good for him that he hasn't because of course it would have gotten people more madder at him. I kinda feel like he was a lot like Danielle and letting the house take control of his HOH nominations and he seemed to just do what others told him to do. I would give him more credit if it was solely his idea and then he took ownership after the fact.
    I agree with you. I am now rooting for Dan or Ian. I also think I could have been rooting for Shane if he took ownership in his noms. I really don't think the group forced him or manipulatd him into making them. I think Shane is loyal and that he is doing what is best for the team. What I don't like about shane is that he tried putting the blame on Brit. You do not do that to someone who is suppose to be your second. Brit is suppose to be his second for now. Dani did not do that when she nominated Janelle (I am still bitter). Dani went around and said that she would take the heat. (I am sure for gloating purposes). But still she didn't throw Dan under the bus. AS much as I dislike Dani, she showed more loyalty to Dan than Shane showed to Brit (not really heart broken with that one). I also think Shane is giving away too much information to the other people in the house on how close he is with the players. I believe he told Ashley last night that Brit is his second and that DAni is right there also. I know it is obvious, but I don't think you should put your cards out on the table like that.

I really think Dan needs to go out and fight hard for this HOH. However, I don't know what his best move would be. Should he get rid of floaters? Should he backdoor Shane (probably too early). Maybe the best thing for Dan would be for Ian or Dani win and not get blood on his hands.
    Sticker likes this.

FORT Fogey

Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

hbg! I love the idea of Dan and Ian doing a chilltown message to Boogie. On the other hand why bring chilltown into their game? A message together would be good, in their own style, whatever that may be.

I like Dan, Ian and Brit. I cannot say I would like anyone else to win. I definately favor Ian winninng.

Next week is a double eviction. So that means 2 quackpackers have an HOH to win. Am I correct, is that how it goes?

I can't ask this on the Live Feed thread because it happened last night and though I posted the question last night directly after the show ended here on the West Coast at 9:00pm I didn't get any discussion on it. it doesn't belong here either because it's not a strategy question, but for lack of anywhere else to put it I'll pose it again here.

At the end of the show, as the credits rolled the announcer asked: Who will win the Power of Veto and will it be you to take either Frank or Boogie off the chopping block? Find out Wednesday on Big Brother."

Now what in the heck does that mean? There was an unprecidented pick for both HGs on the block for players choice for the veto. There was an unprecidented 7 hour feed backout surrounding the POV and hushed remarks that indicated Joe accused Frank of cheating. So now it appears that, since all efforts to keep Frank and Boogie both in the game have apparently failed, there will be another, perhaps again unprecidented, attempt to mess with poor Shane's HOH by having the veiwing audience have something to do with the evictions. What's going on here? What can this mean????? Any speculation? I am flummoxed!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    hbg! I love the idea of Dan and Ian doing a chilltown message to Boogie. On the other hand why bring chilltown into their game? A message together would be good, in their own style, whatever that may be.

I like Dan, Ian and Brit. I cannot say I would like anyone else to win. I definately favor Ian winninng.

Next week is a double eviction. So that means 2 quackpackers have an HOH to win. Am I correct, is that how it goes?
    I am not sure if it has been confirmed there will be a double-eviction, but everyone is expecting it to happen. It just means there will be the normal "vote-out" this week, and then right after that, there is another whole round of HOH comp, nominate people, and evict people all very quickly (usually same day). Then another HOH comp. That is how I remember it, if I am not mistaken.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Last thing...If I am doing my math correctly, there 10 people left in the house. They need 7 for the jury. So if Boogs get the boot this week, that means he wouldn't make the jury? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That would be amazing. And I hope Dan and Ian make a Chilltown goodbye message to Boogs. They are quiet, they look at each other and the screen and die laughing. That would make Boogs ill . Sorry for such a long rant this morning. Again, blame Starbucks!
    It is a very good long rant, Starbucks influence or not.

I do wonder if Ian has the moxy and not just the "smarts" to make it into the final four. It will be interesting to see who pairs with whom for a final two deal once the race gets tighter. It is still too soon to tell and there are still two physical power house players in contention.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    I can't ask this on the Live Feed thread because it happened last night and though I posted the question last night directly after the show ended here on the West Coast at 9:00pm I didn't get any discussion on it. it doesn't belong here either because it's not a strategy question, but for lack of anywhere else to put it I'll pose it again here.

At the end of the show, as the credits rolled the announcer asked: Who will win the Power of Veto and will it be you to take either Frank or Boogie off the chopping block? Find out Wednesday on Big Brother."

Now what in the heck does that mean? There was an unprecidented pick for both HGs on the block for players choice for the veto. There was an unprecidented 7 hour feed backout surrounding the POV and hushed remarks that indicated Joe accused Frank of cheating. So now it appears that, since all efforts to keep Frank and Boogie both in the game have apparently failed, there will be another, perhaps again unprecidented, attempt to mess with poor Shane's HOH by having the veiwing audience have something to do with the evictions. What's going on here? What can this mean????? Any speculation? I am flummoxed!
    are you sure they didn't say "will it be USED to take either Frank or Boogie..." ?? Because that's what they usually say at the end.
    Sticker likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post

I didn't catch what they actually said. Could it be that they just said something like...."Who will win the Power of Veto and will that person take either Frank or Boogie off the chopping block?"

Are you sure of the exact words that were said at that time? I don't have a way to re-watch what was actually said to confirm what they actually said.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    are you sure they didn't say "will it be USED to take either Frank or Boogie..." ?? Because that's what they usually say at the end.
    This makes the most sense, as "used" could be confused with "you". I believe this is probably what was said. I didnt hear it myself., so not sure. But would have to go with this.

+ Reply to Thread