+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

Re: BB14 Strategy Discussion Thread

A few comments.

Shane is an empty pink tank top. We see Ian as socially awkward, but really Shane is too ... only taller!

Dan said last night that all Shane would have had to say to F/B is sorry, but it wasn't personal. Instead Shane starts blathering
    and goes on the defensive. Personally, I would have told them I didn't want to talk game and asked them to change the subject or please leave the HOH room..

Regardless of influence, I do believe it was Shane's decision because they asked HIM in the DR if he was sure he wanted to this so
    at the end of the day ... the final decision was his and his alone. And as they keep saying ... he's the one who did or did not put the keys in the box.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by dogslife View Post
    Interesting thought. Boogie seems REALLY mad at Dan, but maybe he's a good actor.
    Actually, they both would have to be good actors to pull it off. It is the only logical reason I can think of that Dan told Boogie that Frank was on his way out! Perhaps they would like to sit next to each other in the end.

Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Actually, they both would have to be good actors to pull it off. It is the only logical reason I can think of that Dan told Boogie that Frank was on his way out! Perhaps they would like to sit next to each other in the end.
    I must be a sucker because I actually believed Dan when he said he made a mistake and just got really excited. Now I'm not so sure though, you might be right! Either way, I don't want to see them work together.

But seeing as how Booger is such a gargoyle, he could have made that deal outside of the house fulling intending to scumbag Dan once he was inside.
    Count your blessings!

With Frank winning POV, after last night, it still looks like Boogie is going out, no matter who Shane puts up to replace Frank. I just hope Britney and Ian can withstand Frank and Boogie's assaults. I think both enjoy working with Dan.

I sure would like to know what all went on during the POV. Sounds like between the suspected cheating and Frank going off on Dan that Joe is clearly on the QPack's side now. I wonder if we'll see most of it on this week's shows.

Turns out Janelle was right about Frank as the most dangerous player. He has won everything except one HOH since she left. Yay, Shane.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    But seeing as how Booger is such a gargoyle, he could have made that deal outside of the house fulling intending to scumbag Dan once he was inside.
    You are correct. I just noted in a conversation between Dan and Dani discussing the nomination's and how the stuff had hit the fan and F/B were faulting Dan for putting F/B up together ... Dan quietly said well that wasn't a good move. Why he said that

Mohandas Gandhi

Alas, I've done it again. Can't keep up with all the threads. So my question is, how do you think Frank will play once the troll is gone? I really want to like the guy but the way he talks around Boogie, he makes me not care for him. Or is he really a nice guy?
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    With Frank winning POV, after last night, it still looks like Boogie is going out, no matter who Shane puts up to replace Frank. I just hope Britney and Ian can withstand Frank and Boogie's assaults. I think both enjoy working with Dan.

I sure would like to know what all went on during the POV. Sounds like between the suspected cheating and Frank going off on Dan that Joe is clearly on the QPack's side now. I wonder if we'll see most of it on this week's shows.

Turns out Janelle was right about Frank as the most dangerous player. He has won everything except one HOH since she left. Yay, Shane.
    My logic.

Boogie and Dan are both former winners.

Boogie won AllStars and beat BB legends, Dr. Will and Janelle. Boogie successfully schmoozed Dani into putting up Janelle and orchestrated her eviction.

Boogie is just a vile person and openly a misogynist. Boogie plants bombs and is cocky and disruptive.

Dan plays stealthily. He has a way of ferreting out information that absolutely amazes me and can usually turn it to his benefit.
    He plants seeds. Dan is respectful toward others and has a nice way even with that immature piece-of-work ... Dani.
    He is assertive but not confrontational and cultivates relationships.

I have to think,
    who would I rather have as a neighbor or friend
    if I was stranded on a desert island with whom would I feel safe

Either one of these two Dan/Boogie could walk away the winner ...
    but I have to look at the journey not the destination.

40 more days with Boogie and Frank?

No thank you. I'll stick with Dan & Dani.
    Punkin and law638 like this.

Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by law638 View Post
    Alas, I've done it again. Can't keep up with all the threads. So my question is, how do you think Frank will play once the troll is gone? I really want to like the guy but the way he talks around Boogie, he makes me not care for him. Or is he really a nice guy?
    I think Frank has multiple personalities. He is vile and foul-mouthed with Boogie and I notice that when Boogie is not there he cozies up to people and can read them very well. He gives people what they need. It is hard to figure out which is the real Frank ... but I think despite all the Nana talk ... the Frank with Boogie is the real Frank. He has a filthy mouth, he says unnecessarily mean things about people behind their backs and apparently has a very bad temper that Ashley called him out on and compared to Willie. Interesting that Frank had hate and disdain for both Willie and Dan.

Unless it is rigged ... I do not think Frank would have survived without Boogie. I think Boogie might have had a heads up about Frank in advance since Boogie has a long personal relationship with one of AG's co-producers who is involved in the wrestling world.

With Boogie gone, I think Frank will play the sympathy routine, much like Britney with the I who have nothing and no-one routine. I think without the Boogie back-up he will tone it down ... he will have to and will have a much harder time. I mean really ... who will have his back? Ian does like Frank and Jenn is basically invisible so ??? . But Dan is the one who has "adopted" Ian and pulled him into the cool kids quack pack alliance Joe knows he is the easy target & so he might be a potential running mate, but F/B are already talking about getting Shane to put Joe up.

I hope that the Quack Pack (Dan, Dani, Shane, Brit, and duckling Ian) stay together until Final 5 and just exclude Frank and evict him as soon as possible.
    Punkin likes this.

Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Newbie

Re: 8/20 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

GOOD MORNING GUYS!!!!! Blame Starbucks for the caps. I am in such a good mood after this weekend. I hope Shane puts Jenn up so Boogs will go. I don't understand Jenn's thought process, or lack of it. Why campaign for someone to stay who clearly didn't want to coach you OR Ian. I blame the red dye seeping into her brain. I can't wait to hear what Boogs says about her when and if they are both on the block...tee hee.

And I know you guys don't like Joe, but he has quietly formed a bond with the QP. I see him making it to the final six if he plays his cards right. And my opinion on Shane is changing. I thought he was just a physical threat, but I like most of the way he played his HOH. Dan better keep an eye on him.

But the house REALLY needs to get Ian out as well. I love Ian and I think he is playing the best game in my opinion. He is tearing alliances up and has other people taking the blame for it???? CLASSIC!!! He knows exactly what he is doing with the Urkel defense. (Yes that is a shout out to Family Matters). Again, blame Starbucks. What I mean by the Urkel defense is Urkel used to make a mistake or mess up and his response was "Did I do that?". Ian is doing that to Dan and the QP and they are eating it up. I love it.

Last thing...If I am doing my math correctly, there 10 people left in the house. They need 7 for the jury. So if Boogs get the boot this week, that means he wouldn't make the jury? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That would be amazing. And I hope Dan and Ian make a Chilltown goodbye message to Boogs. They are quiet, they look at each other and the screen and die laughing. That would make Boogs ill . Sorry for such a long rant this morning. Again, blame Starbucks!

+ Reply to Thread