Closed Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: 7/13 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

7/13 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only use this thread to discuss what is happening on the feeds today, and not as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day, please use the appropriate day's thread, or the BB14 Strategy thread to discuss game moves in greater depth. or any of the houseguests' bio threads if you have news about them from outside the house.

The BB14 Strategy thread can be found here.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 07-13-2012 at 06:24 PM.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: 7/13 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

we have some movement! JoJo's painting her nails at the kitchen counter, Shane's in there puttering around too. Shane's telling her how the lockdown works, how they'll still be locked in after the POV comp today cause they'll be cleaning up the outside.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Boogie, JoJo, and Shane have decided to write "Ted" on the back of the bear they saved from the comp.

They're trying to remember what time the lockdown started yesterday, they think it was around 2.

everyone else still in bed.

looks like wake-up call time!

Now I know I hate Boogie, he's wearing a Clemson visor on his head!

Jojo said something to the effect of "we gotta do something for friday the 13th" and we got music..... wonder if they would have a friday the 13th themed pov?

Well, since this is the first weekend, and sooooo many players in the house, it is gonna be so hard to hear them try to talk strategy. I am gonna take this oppurtunity to write my paper that is due monday and study for my final exam which is also Monday. I will keep up with the posts, but if you catch me watching feeds and posting THIS WEEKEND ONLY..... please yell at me I won't be mad at you!

so apparently ashley is really in bad shape..... that answers the question of why she is sleeping in the HOH room if she is a have not

Ashley still not walking that great. Her back must be really bad.

Shane's voice sounds too much like Dan... I have an extra laptop open at work, I'm half paying attention and every time he talks I look over cause I think Dan's there. Boogie's the only coach that seems to be up so far.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast