Closed Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: 7/13 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/13 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

I forgot how much I want to scream when I hear them eating and smacking their lips!! Yuck! But I'm going to keep watching...lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Dan, Willie and Britney are having a good talk up in the HOH. Willie asked Dan if he is working with Boogie. He told him no. That when the nominations were made Boogie told him...."well the lines are drawn, its the blondes against us." He said that by default they were on the same side. But since then he's heard some things about Boogie saying he wants Dan out.

Willie also said that his plans were foiled this week by Boogie saving Ian. Ian was his target.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

dang.. i always miss the alcohol!!!! Just wanted to add... someone better do something about that Have Not room. With all the injured players, the competitions and every day life is going to suck. Everyone is going to be too stiff to compete during air time and sleeping a drug induced sleep during feeds.

JustJuls, you said Boogie wants Dan out. Can the mentors boot out other mentors?

I think the thought process is.. once the mentor's team is eliminated, so is that mentor. However, we arent quite sure how it works. some of the mentors were saying things last night like "Frank wouldnt put Boogie on the block" type thing. We werent aware the mentors were able to be "on the block". It raises the question of... if once the mentor's team is out, are they still in the game until they are evicted?

Catching up with last night...

I wouldn't believe a lot of what Boogie says about Janelle and Will, especially when
    he is bragging to show how much he supposedly knows, which is a lot of the time.

I got the impression they can get mentors out of the house, don't know exactly
    how or when.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

The producers will probably create another rigged twist late in the game that puts the mentors in the game as players and one of them wins.

Closed Thread