Closed Thread
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: 7/13 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/13 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

It looks like Shane's back is bothering him. That have not room is a b*tch!

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

just caught a glimpse of Jojo's ass.

Where's the jealousy? Where's the fights? This group is so social, that Britney and Janelle seem to be the only personalities that could even look for trouble.

They even pulled over a lounger so more people could sit around the patio outside. I'm scratching my head and marveling.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

this is pretty funny - the guys are outside talking about selling their beer to each other. Boogie says he'd pay Dan $35 for his extra unopened beer. Dan responds without missing a beat "anyone who would pay $35 for a beer would pay $85 for a beer"
    lilcountriegal likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Where's the jealousy? Where's the fights? This group is so social, that Britney and Janelle seem to be the only personalities that could even look for trouble.

They even pulled over a lounger so more people could sit around the patio outside. I'm scratching my head and marveling.
    it's early. Nobody's had to cast any votes yet. It'll come
    maude~flanders and JustJuls like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    this is pretty funny - the guys are outside talking about selling their beer to each other. Boogie says he'd pay Dan $35 for his extra unopened beer. Dan responds without missing a beat "anyone who would pay $35 for a beer would pay $85 for a beer"
    Cracking me up.

Janelle was talking about what she asked for in her "coaches suite". It sounds like the coaches get a special room if their player is HOH. Or, do you guys think they have their own suite already?

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    Janelle was talking about what she asked for in her "coaches suite". It sounds like the coaches get a special room if their player is HOH. Or, do you guys think they have their own suite already?
    Yes, the old Pandora's Box has been converted into a coaches suite. Brit is in there now.
    maude~flanders likes this.

Wil, Britney, and Janelle talking at the hammock. Making fun of Shelly and the fortune teller last season.

Boogie and Dan cracked me up. Those negotiations were hysterical. At one time Dan said, "If you can tell me what Ian is doing right now, I'll give you the beer." Boogie replied...I have no idea...I talk...I listen...everyone laughs.

Ian was floating walking from one end of the pool to another. He really is an odd duck, even for BB.
    Mari79 likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Closed Thread