+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Britney - BB14 Coach **Live Feed Spoilers**

Britney - BB14 Coach **Live Feed Spoilers**

Britney Haynes

BB14 – Coach
    BB12 – 4th Place, Fan Favorite

Britney Haynes, the hilarious and sometimes naïve Pharmaceutical sales rep, was famously evicted in Season 12 by Enzo, Matt, Lane and Hayden – “The Brigade.” In Britney’s own words, “I got really badly burned… it was not smart.” This fourth place finisher has learned from her mistakes and is excited to return as a coach. Her plan is to very carefully and deliberately give her team members just the right amount of information. She knows that playing an emotional game isn’t always the best strategy and she is going to make sure that her team isn’t playing too emotionally and sees the big picture. Since BIG BROTHER 12, Britney got married, moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma and bought a house. This 24-year-old newlywed is looking forward to another summer in the BIG BROTHER house and is hoping to make more memories, like her favorite from season 12: “when Kathy got stuck in the caramel.”

-------------------------

BB14 Cast Page - CBS.com

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: Britney - BB14 Coach **Live Feed Spoilers**

I'm not enjoying this paranoid game-talking Brit nearly as much as BB12 Original Britney.

I wonder how CBS will edit this -- Brit and Janelle are the BB sweethearts. It was one thing when Britney was making fun of Rachel, who everyone hated, but bashing Janelle is not likely to go over well. Talking about how Janelle isn't close with her family and isn't even crying about being away from her baby.... yikes...
    holly71 and scoot13 like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Does anyone know what Britney said about Janelle last night.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

it's in my post above the personal, non gameplay stuff she said about Janelle's family and her baby
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Dont' shoot...but I kind of agree about the baby thing. I know everyone is different, but there is no way in hell I could leave my baby for the summer. My youngest is nine and I couldn't leave him...lol.
    lilcountriegal likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I'm with you Java. I have 3 kids. While I joke around about loving to drop them off at daycare, anything more than a day kills me. My youngest is 5.... I couldnt imagine leaving him as a baby.

It would be very hard to do, I would only do it if we were in dire need of money. I've got to drop my son off at a college dorm next month, it's going to be one of the hardest thing I ever done!

I love seeing Britney again, but even I'm starting to think she shouldn't have been chosen as a coach. She's completely neurotic. Willie is coaching her more than the other way around. If you have to go to the DR for a Xanax every day, maybe you shouldn't be doing this...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I love seeing Britney again, but even I'm starting to think she shouldn't have been chosen as a coach. She's completely neurotic. Willie is coaching her more than the other way around. If you have to go to the DR for a Xanax every day, maybe you shouldn't be doing this...
    Yikes, no she shouldn't be.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I really liked her in her original season. Not so much this season, which is unfortunate.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast