+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Britney - BB14 Coach **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: Britney - BB14 Coach **Live Feed Spoilers**

I can't figure Brit out. Her season, she played a pretty good game. And she was hilarious. This time....even her funny is gone. I don't know if it's because she's married now or if she took so much crap about her humor on social media sites or what....but her shine is missing.
    holly71 likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I heard her say the other day that she took so much flack when she got out of the house for her "mean girl" style that she was purposefully trying to quash that this go'round. But, I'm with you Java. I'm not liking this "new and improved" Brit. Even her DR sessions are pretty.... blah.... and that was my favorite thing about her.
    holly71 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I can't figure Brit out. Her season, she played a pretty good game. And she was hilarious. This time....even her funny is gone. I don't know if it's because she's married now or if she took so much crap about her humor on social media sites or what....but her shine is missing.
    \
    Same here She was so funny her season This season she looks out of it. I don't think her heart is in ths game( jmho) of course
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I wasn't actually a fan of Britney in her season. She was super catty with Monet and I didn't like her at all. I was willing to give her a chance as a coach, but she sucks so much! She is the one who started the whole "coaches back in the game" thing that caused tons of trouble, her paranoia made Willie crazier than he already is, and then she wound him up like a top when Frank won HOH. She is playing the worst game ever and cannot handle her team in any way. Her ridiculous paranoia and high-strung ranting is making her team actually have to calm her down. She sucks!
    GabbyG and tapper01 like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12