+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Dan - BB14 Coach **Live Feed Spoilers**

I think it is necessary for him to get Shane out. Shane may be quite unintelligent, but he can win challenges and power of vetoes. I also think Shane would pick Danielle to go to finals with him over Dan.

IMO, Jen is a smarter choice to keep around if he wants to win.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: Dan - BB14 Coach **Live Feed Spoilers**

I was ok with him just voting him out if he didn't win veto....but having Danielle ask him not to use the veto and THEN vote him out....eh, not a fan of that move.

With that said, I do agree with you that its better for Dan to get Shane out now and keep Jenn.
    holly71 and andee like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I think getting Danielle to do it is just another example of how Dan manipulated everyone to his advantage when and if he talks to the jury.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

This season is truly a different Dan than we saw previously. First this is not his first time at the rodeo and second he wasn't able to truly play until the reset. What is fascinating is to watch him go from being King of the house to scramble mode.

We know Shane won the POV. If he comes down, I can see (from the show tonight) where Ian could put up Dan as Ian is living the romance of the Renegades and that is what Dan did to Memphis at this point in the game.

IF, a big IF...the other four (all newbies whether considered floaters or not) can put their heads together and whisper, there might be a chance (slight) that we have an all newbie final three. IF they show the moxie to vote Dan to Jury, they deserve it - even Jenn.
    RealVoyeur, Shoepie, Allie and 2 others like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Interesting Ariel. We will know today if Ian takes this major step. The big question is will Dani vote Dan off? hmmmmmmm I don't think so.

Sooo, just having watched Jeff's interview with Shane, there is some big Dan-hate going on there.
    Poor guy was completely blind-sided and he is trying not to blame Danielle for it. Even without
    knowing if she knew or not, he is interested in seeing her again, if it works out.

As for Dan,
    when Shane goes into the jury house, he will likely bond with Frank over his disgust for Dan's
    game-playing, that he says is a personal issue now with him. Jeff was trying to calm him down,
    saying sleep on it. As a Dan fan, assuming Dan makes F2, I hope Britney can talk some sense into him. He does respect
    Brit's social game, and liked her as a coach.

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    Sooo, just having watched Jeff's interview with Shane, there is some big Dan-hate going on there.
    Poor guy was completely blind-sided and he is trying not to blame Danielle for it. Even without
    knowing if she knew or not, he is interested in seeing her again, if it works out.

As for Dan,
    when Shane goes into the jury house, he will likely bond with Frank over his disgust for Dan's
    game-playing, that he says is a personal issue now with him. Jeff was trying to calm him down,
    saying sleep on it. As a Dan fan, assuming Dan makes F2, I hope Britney can talk some sense into him. He does respect
    Brit's social game, and liked her as a coach.
    I think he will listen to Britney....but he will end up voting for Dani...no doubt about that!

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie8863 View Post
    I think he will listen to Britney....but he will end up voting for Dani...no doubt about that!
    Oh, yeah, Debbie, I was thinking more about if Shane had to choose between Ian and Dan...

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    It was Dan's DRs on tonight's show that kind of turned me on him. He's in complete overkill mode. The others are falling for it because, what human in his right mind would feel the need to keep that many plates spinning in the air at once??

He should have picked a Memphis this year and stuck with him/her. His lack of trust in anyone makes him much less appealing to me this time around. It's not that I suddenly dislike him as a person -- I'm just not enjoying BB14 Dan nearly as much as BB10 Dan. The charm is wearing off.
    I really enjoyed Dan from BB10, but not liking Dan from BB14. I feel I am not even watching the same person. I know he is considered very popular to many this season, but his play this season has been just what you said - overkill. I think he still could have won the game without doing what he has done. If he ends up winning, but sees what some people think of his play this season I can't help, but wonder how he will feel. I mean the ones who once thought he may have been the best already, but now are completely disappointed like myself. JMO
    Allie likes this.

I just threw all my America's Choice votes to Dan. If it somehow works out that Ian wins and takes Danielle, Dan deserves something for his masterful playing of this game.
    Lightfoot, Shoepie and Katydyd like this.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast