+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Dan - BB14 Coach **Live Feed Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: Dan - BB14 Coach **Live Feed Spoilers**

I believe Dan truly is the greatest BB player of all time. I did love Dr. Will, but he needed his sidekick Boogie to pull off a lot of his stunts. Plus he is just a tad arrogant. (OK, more than a tad.) Dan is a nice guy, and he has accomplished virtually all of his moves alone. And that includes WITHOUT the help of production. He used that awful 24-hr disco solitary to work out a plan all on his own and then he executed it flawlessly. I loved what he said in the DR last week -- not only did he turn Frank around, but he did it after Frank had endured chum baths, given up the right to play in HOH, and agreed to wear a carrot suit for a week all in an effort to get Dan out. I mean, really! That's genius. And then this week he actually had Frank saying that he (Dan) should use the POV on Jenn. I think the title of his third book should be "Mist."
    Snapit, Coco46, MikeGH and 1 others like this.

I agree. I am in total awe of his ability to play this game....AND only as a game.

I enjoyed Dr. Will a lot but I too think that Dan will come out on top as the best player to ever play the game. Even if Dan gets booted before the end of this season and is not sitting in the final 2 chairs....His game has been totally awesome.

I've enjoyed this season very much!
    Sticker likes this.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

I think one of my favorite parts about Dan is his ability to separate the players from the person. That discussion he had with Ian regarding ADHD and OCD was just Dan at his best as a caring person. You can tell that he is, and that is what I like best. His gamemanship is superior, but he alst takes the time to get to know people. Maybe not all of them, but he does. I really like him.
    Snapit, TheIrishEyes and Sticker like this.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

FORT Fan

Just got the following from Chelsea's email blast. I know there are some crazy Dan fans on Fort so thought I'd share.

Hi from Chelsea Gheesling, Dan's wife! I have something exciting I want to share with you.....

Less Than Two Weeks.

Can you believe we are less than two weeks away from the BB14 Finale?!?! I don’t know about you, but I think the time has flown by!

Thank You.

When Dan left for the BB House I wasn’t sure what to expect. I was new to the “Big Brother” scene and clueless about this whole process. To be honest….at times it was really hard to be without Dan for 2 1/2 months. But thanks to all of you this whole experience has been amazing!

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought so many Big Brother fans would go out of their way to support Team Dan. From tweeting me live-feed messages from Dan, to making sure I understood exactly how this crazy game worked and everything in-between….the Big Brother family has been INCREDIBLE and I can’t thank you enough.

The Contest.

With that being said, I want to do something to pay everyone back for the unwavering support. As you know from watching Dan in the BB House, the Gheeslings like to play games. So I’m announce our latest competition….WHO IS TEAM DAN’S CRAZIEST FAN? Here’s how it works:

1) You have ONE WEEK to tweet me (@cgheesling) & Dan (@dangheesling) a picture of you (or a group of you) showing that you are Team Dan’s Craziest Fan. Obviously the crazier the better…get creative!

2) On September 13th I will pick five finalists.

3) If you are a finalist you will have three days to collect votes. I will send you directions on how to do so.

4) I will announce the winner on Monday, September 17th.

5) The people in the winning photo will receive a LIVE SKYPE CALL WITH DAN as soon as he gets back to Michigan!

Again, thank you for being such great supporters of TEAM DAN and good luck!

I don't think I can like Dan any more.

All that video that made the edit that showed his apologizing for his Chelsea swear (his wife). But there were more. His wedding ring, his grandfather's chain. None of that is sacred? Dan said it; now Dan doesn't stand by it. He tosses it like fluff?

Doesn't stand right by me.

Yes, it's a game.
    And it might take a snake to win,
    I'm just not sure that I want to watch/award one.

I'd rather root for another.

It was Dan's DRs on tonight's show that kind of turned me on him. He's in complete overkill mode. The others are falling for it because, what human in his right mind would feel the need to keep that many plates spinning in the air at once??

He should have picked a Memphis this year and stuck with him/her. His lack of trust in anyone makes him much less appealing to me this time around. It's not that I suddenly dislike him as a person -- I'm just not enjoying BB14 Dan nearly as much as BB10 Dan. The charm is wearing off.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    He should have picked a Memphis this year and stuck with him/her. His lack of trust in anyone makes him much less appealing to me this time around. It's not that I suddenly dislike him as a person -- I'm just not enjoying BB14 Dan nearly as much as BB10 Dan. The charm is wearing off.
    I think the problem is that those who have seen the show (and I know not all of them did, but those like Ian and anyone who listened and paid attention to Ian's review of each season) know that's how Dan won his season.....I don't think he *could* come in and just pick a Memphis to go with to the end. But that's just my personal opinion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

I like that Dan realized that coming into the game with a massive target on him as a previous winner meant he was not going to be able to play the same game he did last time, and that he was able to change up his strategy, as opposed to just trying to do the same thing he did in season 10. Adapt and survive

I'm not sure there's anybody in that house that could have/would have been his Memphis. I would have loved for it to have been Janelle but she was setting something up with Brit too.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

The reason I liked Dan so much in BB10 was that he was the first winner in a long time (if ever) that didn't have to be a tool to get there.

He's getting kind of toolish now. In my opinion of course. It's just not entertaining seeing him turn into every other BB winner, most of whom I haven't liked.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

If Dani gets Shane to not use the veto on himself and then they vote him out.....that will be the 2nd thing this season that I won't like that Dan did. 1st being....turning on Janelle.
    GabbyG likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast