Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Mike "Boogie" - BB14 Coach **Live Feed Spoilers**

Mike "Boogie" - BB14 Coach **Live Feed Spoilers**

Mike "Boogie" Malin

BB14 – Coach
    BB2 – 8th Place
    BB 7 All-Stars - Winner

One of BIG BROTHER’s most infamous players of all time, Mike “Boogie” Malin, returns to the house for a third time. He first competed in season 2 as half of the notorious “Chilltown Alliance” with Dr. Will, and he came back to win season 7, BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS. According to Mike Boogie, he is “back to win… and plans on being in this game a very long time this summer.” This 41-year-old Restaurateur is originally from Concord, New Hampshire and currently lives in Studio City, California. Since the last time we saw him on BIG BROTHER, Boogie has welcomed a 9-month-old son into the world.

-------------------------

BB14 Cast Page - CBS.com

Re: Mike "Boogie" - BB14 Coach **Live Feed Spoilers**

I don't know what reminded me of this, but today I was thinking of All Stars & then I remembered the "jack shack" (gross, I know...) & I didn't know where to put this post, so I put in Booger's thread (hey, if I had to be grossed out, y'all get to be too!)
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I had no idea. Now I do. Ewww. Thank goodness there is no need to watch the um full production .The general idea is gross enough
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I wish more than anything that someone like Joe would win the next HoH and get Booger out. I'd like to see if Frank can play the game by himself and I have a feeling that spinning his wheels in the jury house would be the worst outcome for Booger. I don't generaly wish people ill, but this man offends me on so many levels.
    shyra, Shoepie and JavaJo like this.
    Count your blessings!

Since it's a slow night, I'm going to comment on something I've noticed about Boogie. Every commenter I read about is terrified of this ding-dong making it to the end and winning again, to the point that one guy said they should write Booger the check. Yes it is true that Boogie knows how to strategize, if you stand next to Dr. Will or Dan long enough then it'll rub off on you. However, I noticed one thing that'll keep him from winning.

Specifically, everyone else thinks he's a moron. No one likes this guy enough to vote for him unless he was up against someone like Joe or Jenn. Most of the cast have spent time building social relationships, while Booger spends all his time with his boyfriend, making fun of people who don't do what he wants, thinking up nasty good-bye messages, and just in general being a douche bag. I felt the need to comment, because I find it odd that so many people can believe that a guy with the social game of a slug can somehow win, especially against someone like Frank.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

What is the relationship that Boogie has with the producer of BB Allsion G.?

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest View Post
    What is the relationship that Boogie has with the producer of BB Allsion G.?
    AG isn't the producer he's buddies with. It's Don Wollman. Boogie just said they've been friends for 11 years and Don is like a mentor to him.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Boogie always reminds me of a dirty old man. I just think he's creepy looking.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    AG isn't the producer he's buddies with. It's Don Wollman. Boogie just said they've been friends for 11 years and Don is like a mentor to him.
    Thank you for your response, JavaJo.

Quote Originally Posted by bearwme1 View Post
    Boogie always reminds me of a dirty old man. I just think he's creepy looking.

Yes, yes he is. He says and does creepy stuff. If I were in that house, I'd be afraid. lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast