+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: 7/12 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 7/12 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    He sure did. What in the world was he thinking with his choices? He made me mad!
    He might be married now, but he's still a guy.

Can't wait to get home to the Feeds! Any tidbits offered through the day would be awesome.

Top Conspiracy Theories:
    When the Coach's team is eliminated they will become a HG and get to play for the $500,000 (maybe for a combined $600,000?)
    The coach's will be made regular HG's at some set mark --- It's AG's way of keeping the player's we love safe from the 'vote them out b/c they've won before' angle

Pure speculation but mind is whirling -- so far looks like an awesome start to the season.

Go FORT!
    I knew everything at 18, and know nothing at 38.
    I'm happier knowing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun84 View Post
    Can't wait to get home to the Feeds! Any tidbits offered through the day would be awesome.

Top Conspiracy Theories:
    When the Coach's team is eliminated they will become a HG and get to play for the $500,000 (maybe for a combined $600,000?)
    The coach's will be made regular HG's at some set mark --- It's AG's way of keeping the player's we love safe from the 'vote them out b/c they've won before' angle

Pure speculation but mind is whirling -- so far looks like an awesome start to the season.

Go FORT!
    No, Julie pretty much shot that down during the show last night. She told the HG's that the mentors would not be playing for the $500,000.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread