+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: 7/12 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 7/12 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Ugh, Willie seems to want to keep Frank. He doesn't have a vote....so hoping that Frank goes over Kara. I like her.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I know. Going against Brit's advice. But, she did say she would back him whatever he decided for his game.

With the coaches, it seems like it is going to be game talk and strategy 24/7.

Darn...I have to go to bed. It has been fascinating to get a first glimpse of this group tonight.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Maybe he's just acting in case Frank wins the POV tomorrow.

Those giant chess pieces crack me up. I guess they figured a way to keep them from being stolen for the whole season....lol
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

poor Dan, he got the criers.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

He sure did. What in the world was he thinking with his choices? He made me mad!
    ko_vixen and Mari79 like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I feel so bad for Ashley. I know what she's going through with her back and it's not fun.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

OK just catching up, I couldn't stay awake last night! I read on another site that it seems there was a separate coach's competition, won by Boogie, and that he was able to select someone to be immune, and he chose Ian. I've read through this thread and didn't see any mention of that, did anyone else pick up on anything like that?

Could be that other "special power" that Julie mentioned in last night's show.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Newbie

For those asking about where you had seen Wil before, I found the clip. I will post it in his thread. Thanks everyone for all of the hard work since I didn't sign up for feeds. Too much to keep up with when I have twin toddlers.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    He sure did. What in the world was he thinking with his choices? He made me mad!
    I know I couldn't believe his choices.. I know he got the 4th pic and his favorites for athletic men were gone.. But, to take 2 women in a row and not take one of the remaining men standing there was not smart.. I know the most athletic one standing there was Willie who he didn't want.. But why not at least take Joe or Ian instead of 2 women..

I knew he was going to have trouble as soon as he did that.. He set himself up to lose that challenge as the only team with all women.. In a physical comp.. He was going to lose..

+ Reply to Thread