+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Danielle - BB14 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: Danielle - BB14 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    When all these nutball things were coming out like a river overspilling a levee, we were able to see it first hand because she and Shane were in HOH together for a couple weeks and she was obscessing ,deluding and lying, instable, and, well name your own psychosis. I prefer Borderline Personality with promenent Narcissistic traits. Lately we are so accostomed to it it's hardly shocking, same old cray cray. I find her fascinating. but am way apprensive of her getting to the final two which would only reward and reinforce her lies and delusions. I have no doubts about her ability to totally ignore any criticism and all the gossip when she gets out. But what if she can't? She could have a full blown mental breakdown this time for real. Her mental prosceses are so interesting that she's like a bug uder a microscope to me. At the finale there will be several pre-jury evictees who just can't wait to fill in the rest of the HGs.

I've had Shingles and they sreaming burn like almighty hell. What nurse, whatever the level, would not know that? And writing Rx's and advising doctors and being the same as a doctor. Who in the hell would believe that? Yet we've heard her say it. Watching her is my Summer project.

I've had the same dilemma as you in what I can post where. Normally the only thread I check is live feed posting. I've had some posts moved, judically, to strategy, that really weren't appropriate in either thread. The mods here are fair and, well, fairly put upon to make these decisions. LOL I mostly avoid this by just "liking" everything that resonates with me or I think is funny. Most of our posters are wicked clever and I'd rather read than watch. Yes, I have the feeds but seldom look unless there is a flashback I've just gotta see. I'm very happy to see you here as a welcome addition to our BB addiction! And I only thought to come to the Danielle thread because you brought her up in live feed. And look, here you are!!
    Thank you for the warm welcome Punkin! I "like" quite a few of the posts I see as well, and just love reading this site, as the snarkiest posters seem to be here! I seldom post, but when I see or hear something on BB that catches my attention, I do post my views (even if I have a hard time figuring out what thread to post it in...)
    "I can't wait for Frank to leave, so I can start winning physical competitions - Joe "
    I'll have what he's having, hahahahahaha!

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Someone started a Facebook page called, "Danielle Murphee is like a dog in heat." It's pretty snarky. Very snarky. Bordering on mean. In case anyone is interested. lol!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    Someone started a Facebook page called, "Danielle Murphee is like a dog in heat." It's pretty snarky. Very snarky. Bordering on mean. In case anyone is interested. lol!
    I am ashamed to admit I did go there but it is closed. I requested to be a friend but never got a response. When you goole her, which I am sure is one of the first things she will do, at first you find many pages and with more hot links at the bottom. She, at first will be delighted. Then she won't.

She is only 23 and has problems, clearly. I hope she is able to turn this into a learning experience. Therapy will be of no use to her. You have to be honest with your counselor and that is more difficult than one may think. It takes many sane people time to get there.

greenthings, the information in her post above is what she will find right off the bat. And youtube is loaded with unflattering clips.

I have a profound amount of sympathy for her. I cannot imagine what her mother and sister are going through as they watch this all unfold.

To save face she will probably say she lied on purpose for the game. sigh
    Last edited by Shoepie; 09-06-2012 at 07:36 AM.
    kelly54 likes this.

FORT Fan

Dani will use the convenient excuse that all of her lies were just game play, but she can't excuse her neediness. I wish someone would make a long list or video clip of every time she said "Do you like me?" "Will you think of me outside the house?" "Am I your best friend in the house?" and then confront her with that. Poor girl. She needs help.

FORT Fogey

I have warmed to her a bit because she is smart. You don't often see this through her self absorbtion. Out by the pool yesterday she Dan and Ian were talking about calculus and math in general. Danielle did some math calculations in her head very quickly, at one point, and was correct and Dan was off on his answer. Ian didnt even figure it before she got it. They were speculating how many times Ian rocked the hammock in a 6 hour day.
    andee likes this.

FORT Fan

Someone wrote a very funny satire called "Autobiography of Danielle Murphy" that takes all the lies she has told (and who knows, maybe some truths as well) and weaves it all into one long story of Danielle's life. Hysterical. Google it.

I would pay big money to see Julie read it out loud to her during her exit interview.
    Coco46 likes this.

Since we don't name other sites here by name, I'll just say that somewhere on the internet where feed watchers rate the HG on a daily basis Danielle is getting crushed for her "antics" (since that's her fave word) of the past two days and is currently #17 on the season. Yes, behind Ted the bear.
    dagwood, Snapit, Allie and 1 others like this.

Here is what Dani said about splitting the prize money at 1 hour 46 minutes into BBAD tonight. It is forbidden in the rules.

1:46 into BBAD

Dan says If you won, would you retire?
    Dani says If I won? Well if I won I wouldn't I would definitely give it to somebody that helped me the whole way.

Dan What?

Dani You heard me. I've been trying to say the whole time. If I won I would (makes splitting motion with hands) Click noise with mouth

Dan You can't say that. You can't talk about it either. Get the rule book I'll show you.

Dani Whatever I'm not saying anything about that. So if I had the chance to help somebody like you helped me

Dan Don't..(quickly) so helping people who have helped you in your life.

Dani Why'd you ask me that?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456