+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Danielle - BB14 **Live Feed Spoilers**

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: Danielle - BB14 **Live Feed Spoilers**

I know I've heard her say on the feeds she's a charge nurse, and is responsible for 60 patients at a time. She has said that she writes prescriptions. I also read something about a nursing home but I remember at the time thinking I wasn't sure it was really a reliable source.
    carolinamom12 likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Yeah, she said she a head nurse, because she helped save some lives...She told Brit this in the hoh when she was talking about Trey.

Okay, so she's a LPN not an RN and she's lying saying she's a kindergarten teacher. Weird! With all the new information that's coming to light, anyone want to bet that her edit is going to become a lot more negative.

Carolinamom, maybe she said she was a head case, not a head nurse and we just misunderstood.
    Last edited by GabbyG; 08-12-2012 at 02:32 AM. Reason: adding something
    Punkin, bearwme1, Snapit and 3 others like this.

Cool Kid Club cardholder Emerald Fox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I'm sorry, but this girl is soooo not right. AG should be ashamed of herself because there is no way in hell this girl passed the psych test. She's a serial killer waiting to happen.
    She sounds like Casey Anthony. I'm not joking...

'Borderline Personality Disorder' they call it. The lies (or exaggerations), the narcissism, the wild mood shifts, fear of abandonment. Basically, they'll forever act like a teenage girl.

Read that Wikipedia page, and tell me that doesn't fit her to a tee.

I completely agree that AG and the producers shouldn't have let her on the show. It sounds like they're willing to sacrifice the mental health standards for ratings.
    Punkin, bearwme1 and kelly54 like this.
    "All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."
    - Sun Tzu - The Art of War

FORT Fogey

The psych test they give is probably that old standard one that asks the same questions over and over in different ways to trip you up. They are useless. Casey Anthony could pass it, too. She clearly did well her interviews, as well. I don't think it was possible for them to see the insecure, self absorbed girl we are seeing. What I want to know is why they picked Jenn!
    Punkin likes this.

Let me start by saying that I am NOT defending her !

An RN or an LPN in a Nursing home may be "in charge" and responsible for 60 patients. Especially on the overnight shift.

During the Morning and Afternoon/evening shifts there may be 2 LPN's sharing the duties and responsibilities for those 60 residents.

They are assisted by CNA's who help people with their the daily needs including bathing, dressing, toileting and eating/feeding.
    The Nurses' main duty is to distribute/administer medications and is the go to person with problems or emergencies.

Many LPN's work in Nursing homes while they continue their schooling to become RN's etc.

So ... what I am saying is that she very well may be an LPN who is "in charge" and responsible for a lot of people and she is just glamorizing it.
    beerbelly likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Wow. She really is a looney tooney.
    scoot13 likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Re: Danielle - BB14

Just to add a little fuel to the fire here. It would not surprise me to find out that the closest Dani has come to being Miss Alabama was a filing fee for Miss Alabama Hooters Considering she has lied about so many other things. Enclosed is a long list of her lies. Lets start with the fact she said she is a RN = a charge nurse and that doctors rely on her for prescription advice and that she herself can write prescriptions. According to Alabama nurse Lic board. Dani is a LPN NOT a RN. According to a classmate Dani flunked out of RN nursing program. Dani earned her LPN Oc 14, 2011 and works at Glen Haven which is a nursing home and not a "Charge Nurse" in a hospital rehab like she told Britney.

Dani told stories about being a youth ambassador to China, a professional dancer, a model, jeweler, said she was kidnapped by gypsies in France, in addition to her supposedly being anorexic, an alcoholic, having a sister being raised by a Godfamily and how all sour "parents" had legal custody of her and coming from an abusive household. (of all the stories told by Dani, the only one that has even been questioned was the one about being raised by godparents, and then it was only briefly questioned by Dan)

She admitted to Wil that the sister that she keeps referring to isn’t her real sister, but her god-sister, when just last week someone had made a remark about them looking alike while looking at her HoH pictures and she played along with it at the time.

Dani has a brother and no sister.

And what about Trey Gorman her supposed boyfriend outside the house? FACT: just days after Dani said they dated, Trey on Twitter said that he’s never been involved with Dani and that she’s nuts! [EDIT FOR NON CONTESTANT FB PAGE LINK REMOVAL]

Dani said she told her parents she was kidnapped before coming on the BB show.

She’s begging Shane to ‘mount her’, telling everyone she’s a traveling nurse, speaks Chinese, is a model, an acrobat, is one step away from being a doctor, has abusive and alcoholic parents, has a sister, can’t drink ‘dark liquids’ due to kidney problems but will guzzle wine, She is working on three degrees, Dani has said on the feeds she is a cashier, latin dancer, nurse, model, actress.

Dani on the live feeds states she had a broken back, renal failure, parents are abusive, Former Summertime Anorexic. IBS Sufferer. Miss Alabama Contestant. Nurse Genius. Endurance Beast.

Dani former roommate says Dani thinks every guy she meets is in love with her and that Dani is needy and clingy to men.

A quote from the [EDIT FOR LINK TO NON-APPROVED SITE] tell all says: "For example, RB says that Danielle likes to say that she was in a bad car wreck with a friend of hers and that friend died. RB says the truth is that a girl Danielle once cheered with died in a car accident, but Danielle was not involved at all. When confronted by RB Danielle changed her story to say “Ok so she wasn’t in the car with me but I was in a car accident that same day.” Yet, RB states Danielle’s car never had a scratch on it."

Links:
    [EDIT TO REMOVE NON-APPROVED LINKS]
    https://www.abn.alabama.gov/abnonlin...ookUpInfo.aspx
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-02-2012 at 01:00 PM.
    holly71, Punkin and Shoepie like this.
    "I can't wait for Frank to leave, so I can start winning physical competitions - Joe "
    I'll have what he's having, hahahahahaha!

When all these nutball things were coming out like a river overspilling a levee, we were able to see it first hand because she and Shane were in HOH together for a couple weeks and she was obscessing ,deluding and lying, instable, and, well name your own psychosis. I prefer Borderline Personality with promenent Narcissistic traits. Lately we are so accostomed to it it's hardly shocking, same old cray cray. I find her fascinating. but am way apprensive of her getting to the final two which would only reward and reinforce her lies and delusions. I have no doubts about her ability to totally ignore any criticism and all the gossip when she gets out. But what if she can't? She could have a full blown mental breakdown this time for real. Her mental prosceses are so interesting that she's like a bug uder a microscope to me. At the finale there will be several pre-jury evictees who just can't wait to fill in the rest of the HGs.

I've had Shingles and they sreaming burn like almighty hell. What nurse, whatever the level, would not know that? And writing Rx's and advising doctors and being the same as a doctor. Who in the hell would believe that? Yet we've heard her say it. Watching her is my Summer project.

I've had the same dilemma as you in what I can post where. Normally the only thread I check is live feed posting. I've had some posts moved, judically, to strategy, that really weren't appropriate in either thread. The mods here are fair and, well, fairly put upon to make these decisions. LOL I mostly avoid this by just "liking" everything that resonates with me or I think is funny. Most of our posters are wicked clever and I'd rather read than watch. Yes, I have the feeds but seldom look unless there is a flashback I've just gotta see. I'm very happy to see you here as a welcome addition to our BB addiction! And I only thought to come to the Danielle thread because you brought her up in live feed. And look, here you are!!
    Last edited by Punkin; 09-02-2012 at 03:56 PM.
    holly71 and kelly54 like this.

I think that Danielle, if called out for all her lies, will simply say it was all game play. Lest we forget, she is the one who came into the game saying she was a kindergarten teacher, not a nurse.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast