+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Danielle - BB14 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Premium Member

Re: Danielle - BB14 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Thanks waywyrd and Irish, She is really disliked on this board.

The sad thing is, I liked her pre-show. Never fails.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    well, you left out a whole lot of tears on Danielle's part when she was telling Britney how much she misses #trey and was worried about what he'd think, seeing her on the show with Shane. 12 hours later she's all snuggled up in bed with Shane running her fingers up and down his arm.
    You forgot to add that that same night, she was wrestling with him in the HOH bed....complete with her bare ass hanging out for anyone and everyone to see...lol
    Punkin likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

there are articles popping up on various sites now with info from her former friends, where they say the lies she's been telling in the house are similar to lies she's told for years. Including the one about having had abusive parents.

This girl might end up having to go the route of Amber from BB8 after the show, and relocate somewhere to try to live in anonymity. Wow.
    Punkin and Emerald Fox like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

I just read that she only has one brother...no other siblings. That she makes up siblings for the hell of it. She did tell Janie that she has a sister that is 34. Who is the chick with her in the HOH picture? A cousin? A friend? Also read that she's told people she was in an accident with a friend and the friend died whe Dani wasn't in the accident at all, just the girl she knew....that her parents are NOT abusive.....that she's told people she broke her back, had renal failure, and I guess the alcoholic lie isn't a new one...

This girl needs some MAJOR help. I wonder how her parents feel now that she's basically told America that her dad abused her? I think I might have to use a bit of tough love and either have her committed or tell her she isn't welcome in our home anymore until she can set things straight. That's just awful. I'd be devastated if one of my boys said that about me. It would break my heart into a million tiny pieces.
    Punkin likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.

there's also a story about her ex-boyfriend who posted a video on youtube calling Ole Miss fans "white trash" that led to threats to him and his family. This is the guy that her former best friend said is her only known "real" boyfriend she's had. I wonder if this is the guy she allegedly lived with.

The first couple weeks of the feeds, she mentioned him a lot, said they lived together, then every now and then she would say they were engaged. Someone called her out on it once, she said something about the guy she was engaged to, and someone said, you mean that you lived with, and she said, well, yeah.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

people are really nailing down all her lies. Someone tracked down her nursing license, she's an LPN, yet she's said on the feeds that she's an RN, almost a NP, and that she writes prescriptions.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I just read that she only has one brother...no other siblings. That she makes up siblings for the hell of it. She did tell Janie that she has a sister that is 34. Who is the chick with her in the HOH picture? A cousin? A friend? Also read that she's told people she was in an accident with a friend and the friend died whe Dani wasn't in the accident at all, just the girl she knew....that her parents are NOT abusive.....that she's told people she broke her back, had renal failure, and I guess the alcoholic lie isn't a new one...

This girl needs some MAJOR help. I wonder how her parents feel now that she's basically told America that her dad abused her? I think I might have to use a bit of tough love and either have her committed or tell her she isn't welcome in our home anymore until she can set things straight. That's just awful. I'd be devastated if one of my boys said that about me. It would break my heart into a million tiny pieces.
    "whose f'in cat is that???"
    MFWalkoff, Mari79, JavaJo and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    people are really nailing down all her lies. Someone tracked down her nursing license, she's an LPN, yet she's said on the feeds that she's an RN, almost a NP, and that she writes prescriptions.
    Wow. Didn't she say she does triage or something like that? I read somewhere last week (and I honestly can't remember where) but it said she works in a nursing home. No triage there...she's wiping asses and taking blood pressure. She certainly isn't shooting people up with meds.

I'm sorry, but this girl is soooo not right. AG should be ashamed of herself because there is no way in hell this girl passed the psych test. She's a serial killer waiting to happen.
    Punkin and Emerald Fox like this.

Crap...this girl is sick!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast