+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Danielle - BB14 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: Danielle - BB14 **Live Feed Spoilers**

Oh, she's getting an awesome edit. Give it up, CBS, she's no Jordan-like sweetheart.

At least Jeff kissed Jordan of his own free will.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Oh, she's getting an awesome edit. Give it up, CBS, she's no Jordan-like sweetheart.

At least Jeff kissed Jordan of his own free will.
    I would never have guessed how she really is, if I didn't read here. Amazing, frigging amazing
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Does Danielle have a real Twitter account, or are those tweets from BB's Twitter?

I HATE HATE HATE how they are lying to the television viewers about what Danielle is really like!!! She's nothing like they are portraying!
    Texaspet, Shoepie and Sticker like this.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Jun Song tweet, about all of Danielle's tragic stories and ailments:

"Danielle is a walking Lifetime movie"
    Texaspet, GabbyG and Sticker like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

I kept thinking who Danielle reminded me of and I finally decided it was the Penelope character on Saturday Night Live. Google her and see if you agree, me, me, me and one-upping everybody...!
    Texaspet and JavaJo like this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    I kept thinking who Danielle reminded me of and I finally decided it was the Penelope character on Saturday Night Live. Google her and see if you agree, me, me, me and one-upping everybody...!
    I was telling my son (who doesn't watch Big Brother) about her, and he immediately said, "Penelope!"
    Coco46 likes this.
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

So, there's a guy at another forum saying that he has been talking to the famous Trey and that Trey said that he does know Danielle but not on ANY intimate level and that she sends him flowers & gift baskets and all kinds of stuff and he does NOT reciprocate. He said also that, from what he has seen on the feeds & what he has been told she has been saying, that 90% of the crap she says about 'events' and 'activities' in her life are fictitious. No big surprise when we see how she treats Shane.
    Shoepie likes this.

Premium Member

I missed it what all has she been saying and doing?

Basically, after Shane blew her off and told her there was never going to be anything romantic between them, Danielle started yammering on about this guy Trey, calling out his full name on the feeds and telling people to message him on Facebook about how much she misses him, etc. Like they used to be some item.

So we went to Facebook, and there's the guy. With pictures of himself and a cute blonde that were posted before BB started. Ha. Danielle was afraid that Trey saw what she was doing with Shane on the feeds, but in reality, he didn't give a rip and has apparently been with someone else for a while. Danielle made it up, or made it into something it wasn't.

Someone correct me if I left anything out.
    Snapit and Coco46 like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Basically, after Shane blew her off and told her there was never going to be anything romantic between them, Danielle started yammering on about this guy Trey, calling out his full name on the feeds and telling people to message him on Facebook about how much she misses him, etc. Like they used to be some item.

So we went to Facebook, and there's the guy. With pictures of himself and a cute blonde that were posted before BB started. Ha. Danielle was afraid that Trey saw what she was doing with Shane on the feeds, but in reality, he didn't give a rip and has apparently been with someone else for a while. Danielle made it up, or made it into something it wasn't.

Someone correct me if I left anything out.
    well, you left out a whole lot of tears on Danielle's part when she was telling Britney how much she misses #trey and was worried about what he'd think, seeing her on the show with Shane. 12 hours later she's all snuggled up in bed with Shane running her fingers up and down his arm.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast