+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Which players can we use to watch the BB14 feeds? (READ before posting a question)

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: Which players can we use to watch the BB14 feeds? (READ before posting a question

Here is the email BBLite is giving out to contact: mcalder@real.com

Big Brother Live Feeds Facebook page just released this: We reached out to BBLite and never heard back from them. We will be following up with them. Thanks.

Link to their facebook page: Big Brother Live Feeds | Facebook

They are getting bombarded

So maybe there is hope.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Re: Which players can we use to watch the BB14 feeds? (READ before posting a question

ANOTHER update from BBLite:

*UPDATE* We have gotten ahold of Real Networks and will be working through this.

JavaJo and carolinamom12 like this.

Check the Support page at SuperPass, they have buttons for contacting Customer Support. Also check BBLite's FB page and website, maybe they provided a number or email address...links to BBLite's locations are all over this thread and/or the SuperPass thread.

https://superpass.custhelp.com/
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I posted the email address above that BBLite provided

Thanks, Juls, and MFW! I did my part, just hope it gets fixed soon!!

Can one of you please tell me how to get the live feeds this year? I read every post, as instructed but am still not sure what exactly to do. Thanks for any help you can provide.

You need to subscribe to a SuperPass account from Real: Sign-In To Superpass

You can watch the feeds via their website (Superpass / Big Brother 14) or by using RealPlayer.

Other third parties have tried to make alternative players for the feeds that have more functions/flexibility than Real's players, like screen capturing, recording, multiple standalone feed windows, etc. But it's been harder for them to get their players running this year since Real has been difficult to deal with. (What else is new)

If you subscribe, don't forget to cancel your subscription just before BB ends this season, otherwise they will keep charging you all year. (Some people keep SP for its other features, but most people just buy it for the summer to watch BB).

-------------------

ETA: I just updated the first post in the SuperPass thread with Real's current info for subscribing and cancelling.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 07-14-2012 at 04:42 PM.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Thanks, I appreciate the info. I have been away from much posting for a couple years as I have been ill. Much better now.

I think this was my 1000th post.
    Cootie and MFWalkoff like this.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

5:41 p.m. Saturday - update on Bigbrotherlite's facebook page:

"Another update. Yesterday evening we responded to RealNetwork's inquiries and offer for help. We sent them information that they needed. We have still not heard back. In order for BBLite to operate like it did last year, we will need to update to include a new HD Streaming Component by Akamai called "HDCore". This is not readily available to the public so Real will need to send it to us. Once we get this, we'll be able to continue development and make a quick release. We are doing the very best that we can!! I promise. Watching on the web bothers us just as much as it bothers you."

I am using B3V S14 Viewer v0.72 and I was having problems with it on my work computer...would load some stream from long ago then freeze. If I restarted it went right back to the same spot. Make sure you have the newest version of Internet Explorer on your computer even if you use Firefox or chrome. Since doing that it is working perfect. Now I have to go home to my laptop and make sure I the newest IE there...the feeds were constantly stopping and reloading there. Hope it works as well to fix my problem.

I am stilling hoping that they will get BB Lite working for this season...it is the best!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast