Closed Thread
Page 1 of 32 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: SuperPass Live Show Schedule & Discussion

SuperPass Live Show Schedule & Discussion

The premiere episode of Rumor Control is on now, with Spicy, Dani and Rachel, who is on an iPhone from Costa Rica since she and Brendon were robbed yesterday.

Big Brother Page -- Sign-In To Superpass
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: SuperPass Live Show Schedule & Discussion

SuperPass show schedule for the season:

The Fan Recap: Mon/Wed/Fri, 1:00 pm ET, 10:00 am PT

Rants & Roars (with Matt Hoffman and Adam Poch): Tuesdays, 6:00 pm ET, 3:00 PT

Happy Hour: Thursdays, 6:00 pm ET, 3:00 pm PT

Rumor Control: not really sure what the schedule is, there have been 3 episodes so far, on Monday 7/2, Friday 7/6, Tuesday 7/10. Was originally supposed to be hosted by Dani and Janelle, but it's been Dani and Rachel so far.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

the Rants & Roars show should be pretty good today. Matt's really upset about this coaches twist so I'm sure he'll have a lot to say about it on the show
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Rants and Roars with Matt and Adam on now. (Matt does the first half hour, then Adam comes in)

Janelle will be a guest on Thursday's Happy Hour show, 6 pm eastern

Janelle's on Happy Hour right now. Holding up Violet in front of the webcam

right now they're showing Janelle the clip of Jenn and Ashley fighting

talking now about how everyone in the house now thinks Janelle called Danielle fat. Saying even JoJo admits that she was the one that did it. Janelle says, we're like the same size, why would I call her fat?

Janelle says she follows that Dani's Delusions twitter account, and it's so funny and so accurate of how psychotic Danielle is. She hopes that the show starts portraying Danielle like she really is.
    Shoepie and GabbyG like this.

Janelle really hopes that Boogie finds out, while he's sitting with Julie tonight, that Ian was the one that betrayed him and not Dan
    JustJuls likes this.

FORT Fogey

Thanks Irish! Keep on reporting! I love this.

they're doing fan call-in questions now. Just some kind of silly questions, nothing super earth-shattering right now.

such as, do you think Ashley can talk her way out of the trouble she's in now? Janelle says no way, she has to stay with Frank now. And that's Frank's ideal F2 person so they'll stay together.

what does she think about Ashley and Frank making out? She says if she was single she might start a showmance too. She's just exploring, they're bored and wanting to have fun. Janelle says that Ashley told her that when she kissed Frank that night of the sushi party she said she felt a spark

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 32 1234567891011 ... LastLast