Closed Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: SuperPass Live Show Schedule & Discussion

Re: SuperPass Live Show Schedule & Discussion

Kevin snags Dan for an interview. Dan says he's happy to be with Kevin instead of Chelsia (he can't with her).

He says he's there tonight to help coach the newbies through their post-BB experience.

Dan learned about Frank's wrestler dad tonight. Dan figured Frank came from money since they talked about video games so much, Frank must have had a lot of free time. Dan is a PS3 man.

Dan says he played hard/dirty because he couldn't play the nice guy again because they knew that game already. Kevin asks if maybe he played too hard, Dan says he plays full gangster or not at all.

Kevin has viewer questions: Did Dan throw the Final comp, no BS: Dan maintains that he got snagged on the Britney question and went downhill from there, but he tried. He also still claims he would have taken Ian and repeats the "horror movie" speech he would have given.

Kevin brings up that Spicy told Dani about what Dan whispered to Shane on his way out the door, and Dan says it was his play to get Shane working for him in the jury house.

Kevin asks if Dan would do it again if asked. Dan says honestly at this point he doesn't have much left to prove, but never say never.

Kevin says a lot of people felt he was the better player. Dan says yeah but I didn't win so I guess I wasn't.

Dan wouldn't have changed anything in his game, he figures there was nothing more he could have done to get that jury to give him the money.

Dan says Memphis DECLINED Ian's membership in the Renegades earlier today! Memphis can go pound sand for all I care.

Memphis comes in and sits next to Dan and puts his arm around him. Dan says that on the first day, Ian told him that he read Dan's books and they helped him get on the show.

Memphis repeats that Ian isn't a Renegade, and Dan says it was a fake membership anyway. You pigs!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Memphis revokes Ian's Renegades membership. Dan is not washing his shorts. Feeds are cut. I'm off to bed for real now
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

Dan and Memphis talk up their bromance, Dan says there was no one in the new cast that he got as close with as he did with Memphis.

Dan still isn't going to ever wash the shorts.

Interview is wrapping up. Dan thanks Kevin for plugging his books on his show. Drunk Memphis blurts out "Dan! The Best Big Brother Player in History!"

Is Superpass so broke that they couldn't afford 2 mikes? We miss half of every conversation!

And with that, it's over for real.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Thanks everyone. I fell asleep early on and awoke just in time for the lame awards. Lame is a kind word to describe them.
    Arielflies likes this.

Closed Thread