Closed Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: SuperPass Live Show Schedule & Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: SuperPass Live Show Schedule & Discussion

what does she think about Dan's game? is it the same as season 10?

she says the problem is that everyone knows Dan's game. She thinks he's playing a good game, if Frank leaves, he's still in a good spot.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

will she be able to forgive Britney and be friends after the show?

she was my best friend in the house, that's why she should have told me how she was voting. No, I don't want to be friends with someone like that
    GabbyG likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

do you have any kind of relationship with Wil outside of the house?

No. I don't think I will. Still can't figure out why he hates her so much.

they tell her Wil will be on Happy Hour next week and they will ask him. Then say they want her to call in and ask. She says she doesn't want ot talk to him, she'll see him at the finale. He was so hateful to her. She saw him toasting her eviction, he's a jerk.

will she be friends with anyone other than Joe?

she says this is her least favorite cast that she's played with, besides the nerd herd.

will prob be friends with Joe, probably will contact Ian, and Dan of course
    Shoepie, sonii82 and JustJuls like this.

now that she's played with Dr Will and Dan, who is the better player overall?

Dr Will, although Dan is the 2nd best in BB history, and not very far behind Will at all.

If Frank goes home this week, Dan has a great shot to win this game, he's an excellent player
    Shoepie likes this.

what does she think about Boogie going for the $$ instead of HOH.

She totally expected it, he's greedy. Everyone has seen him do the same thing on All Stars when he took all the prizes and laughed about it.

Now he's paying the price.

They tell her Boogie was saying he's leaving with $36,000 but he only won $16,000

Janelle laughs and says "we are not allowed to talk about production"
    Shoepie likes this.

who would have been a better female coach than Britney?

she doesn't know if Rachel turned it down, but when she originally got the phone call she was told it was going to be the 4 best players to ever play the game. She thought it had to be Rachel or Danielle Reyes. She was really surprised it was Britney. She liked her on her season but doesn't consider her one of the best players to ever play.

what do you think about Danielle now that you know she's absolutely insane?

I cannot stand Danielle, she's so freakign delusional. I never did one bad thing to her, I don't know why she hates me, she thinks I called her fat. She's so delusional and crazy, I cannot wait to call her out at the finale.

she has created the relationship with Shane in her mind. Shane told her (Janelle) he's not interested in Danielle, she's not his type. He told Janelle Kara is more her type, he doesn't like southern girls, he likes the California athletic type.

they ask her about the rumors of Shane being gay. She says the pink is because he brought in the white stuff and he was told he couldn't wear white in the house so he had to dye it
    Shoepie likes this.

talks about Ashley -

she is taking a LOT of medication. She was getting cortisone and muscle relaxants in her back, when she doesn't get the shots she takes painkillers.

she will flirt and seduce her way to the end, she told Janelle that's what her plan was.

she thinks Ashley acts like this when she's not medicated also

asked again about Danielle, and the DanisDelusions twitter.

She loves the twitter. Says she liked Danielle in the house, thought she was a sweet Southern girl. She's phony and psychotic

Closed Thread