+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637
Like Tree243Likes

Thread: 9/14 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 9/14 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

I dont know if this was mentioned earlier, but I found Julie Chen's tone was one of getting this over with and hurry up about it! I dont think she likes hosting BB anymore. Julie did have Rachel on her talk show--The Talk--and true to form Rachel was all ga ga about winning and saying it was surreal and so on. But they got her and Sarah Gilbert to shove their faces in a big bowl of slop to drag veto medals out with their mouths! The winner got a trip to Aruba, which Sara said Rachel won anyway. Julie said she hoped Rachel didnt have any more interviews today because Rache;s face was covered in slop--and Sarah's--yet no one offered either of them a towel to wipe their faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Don't forget Jordan against Natalie in season 10.
    Good lord. Yes of course. Although you'll forgive me if I don't exactly think of Natalie as a "girl" given her habits.

Either way, I knew that was a dumb question.

FORT Fanatic

For me, it's not that I love/like Rachel, it's that I personally do not understand how so many people dont think that Porche's, Dani's and Kalia's actions werent worse! Stealing other people's stuff...potentially causing serious illnes by adding things to people's drinks...and then there is all the badmouthing they did when they were alone about other houseguests. They were a horrible pack of bullies.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by waitforbigbro View Post
    Thank you for not drinking the Rachel Kool-AID, MF ! I'm shocked at how many people seemingly love her now, when it seems like yesterday she was despised. I know I will always dislike her, a lot !
    I don't love Rachel. As a matter of fact right up until Brendon was evicted the second time I had a hard time watching because of her, but I found Porshe to unbearable as well. Sorry, stealing things and hiding them and tampering with food products is just mean girl all over the place. When it came down to it, I feel that Rachel played a better game. I don't have to like her to feel that way.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    I don't love Rachel. As a matter of fact right up until Brendon was evicted the second time I had a hard time watching because of her, but I found Porshe to unbearable as well. Sorry, stealing things and hiding them and tampering with food products is just mean girl all over the place. When it came down to it, I feel that Rachel played a better game. I don't have to like her to feel that way.
    I agree with everything you said. Porsche, Dani, and Kalia were just disgusting. I am glad Rachel won, but wish she didn't reward Porsche with the second place
    bearwme1, Allie and sparklete like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MDownsey View Post
    Must have been while eating
    Yeah, had to be while eating, because she talked non stop while she was eating.

+ Reply to Thread