+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637 LastLast
Like Tree243Likes

Thread: 9/14 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 9/14 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by waitforbigbro View Post
    Thank you for not drinking the Rachel Kool-AID, MF ! I'm shocked at how many people seemingly love her now, when it seems like yesterday she was despised. I know I will always dislike her, a lot !
    I think there are a lot of people, like myself, who are happy she won because we felt she deserved it. However, Dani was correct when she said that Rachel should be happy it was not a personality contest.
    She really needs to stop acting so childish and grow up. All that whining and crying gets really old, really fast. She reminds me a lot of my preschooler.. me me me me me me me.
    cablejockey and Fanny Mare like this.

I'm moving discussion about the Backyard interviews to today's Live Feed thread, so people can keep talking about the show in here (other time zones).
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 09-15-2011 at 12:57 AM.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion, Big Truck Adventure Champion, Tire Toss Champion, Little Protectors Champion PIMguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CatLovin' View Post
    I think there are a lot of people, like myself, who are happy she won because we felt she deserved it. However, Dani was correct when she said that Rachel should be happy it was not a personality contest.
    She really needs to stop acting so childish and grow up. All that whining and crying gets really old, really fast. She reminds me a lot of my preschooler.. me me me me me me me.
    I am not happy Rachel won but I so agree with your comment about how she acts. I'm not sure that I see how she deserved it over Porsche. I know Jeff keeps bagging on Porsche for not talking to HIM until day whatever, but talking to Jeff isn't a mandatory part of the rules if I remember correctly. If Jeff thought logically, instead of like a 5 year old, he would have seen that having to control Rachel was part of his alliances problem, and ultimately Rachel and Brendon were willing to sell him out when necessary, the same thing he hates Danielle for. Porsche was in the final 2, Jeff wasn't. By definition, she played a better game than him. But he's "America's favorite" so I better stop before I get death threats.

The odd thing about Rachel's "crying" is I don't see a single tear coming from her eyes. I truly hope she and Brendon take their money, have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon, and never appear on TV again. But, somehow I think her win will spur them on to more reality TV.
    Bunny555 and Fanny Mare like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PIMguy View Post

The odd thing about Rachel's "crying" is I don't see a single tear coming from her eyes. I truly hope she and Brendon take their money, have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon, and never appear on TV again. But, somehow I think her win will spur them on to more reality TV.
    Nope, not a tear was shed.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

FORT Fan

One site is reporting that the vets received 25K for coming back instead of the 750/week...if that is true than Jeff won more money than the lemon. He would have 65k as opposed to 55. Lovin it!!
    bearwme1 likes this.

Well, that was predictable. Newbie vs. Vet. Waitress vs. Waitress. Vegas vs. Miami.

I'm not...angry. But I'm hardly pleased. I haven't forgotten Rachel the ugly crying defeatist mess from the first X amount of weeks. So...meh. Time to return to all new houseguests for BB14.

Love that Jeff won the 25k for sooo many reasons.
    bearwme1 likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I am so happy that Rachel won. She fought hard to stay in the game. She had a target on her back since day 1. She is not my favorite by any means, but I do think she deserved the win.

I have to say that Dani's comment about personality was spot on, but she should look in the mirror herself. She voted personally instead of on who played the game the best.

So glad Jeff won America's Choice.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I wouldn't be surprised if this was mentioned somewhere earlier, but isn't this the first all-female F2 BB has had in 13 seasons?

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy24 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if this was mentioned somewhere earlier, but isn't this the first all-female F2 BB has had in 13 seasons?
    Nope. Maggie went against Ivette in Season 6 and Danielle vs Lisa in Season 3 and Jun and Allison in Season 4.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Don't forget Jordan against Natalie in season 10.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread