+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334353637 LastLast
Like Tree243Likes

Thread: 9/14 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 9/14 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

well, i can't see giving a half of a million to someone who didn't want to play the first 4 weeks, but benefiber in the milk when vets were on slop, and mean all around with her buddies K/D.

I am glad on how S voted and A is suppose to be such a big fan that he played lousy. Maybe P threw the last final HOH becuase she knew A was going to vote for her.

FORT Fan

I must say I am happy Jeff won AC...now can we pay the limo to drop him off at a jewerly store first to buy his girl a ring?
    tapper01 and atlMD like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I can't think of a single houseguest in the final group who will be happy about what they read on the internet---Jordan, sweet but very, very dumb; Jeff, angry and homophobic; Rachel, insanely abrasive and mean, and a dupe of Brendon's, plus a slut and someone whose personality only reflects those she's with; Brendon, a control freak who's emotionally abusive to his fiancee; Dani... well, no need to go on.

I liked how Porsche kept pointing out that the "not playing" label that's plastered on her was partly due to the fact that she had a Golden Key longer than anyone, which instantly removed her from all competitions. No wonder Jeff never talked to her, he only sees people he's racing against, or annoyed by.

She was stuck in a house that was divided up as (with producer's encouragement and blessing) Vets vs. Newbies, and forced to be on the sidelines for the whole first month, until Dani shook things up. She stepped up later on when she needed to. But try and make speeches against Hurricane Rachel...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I can't believe Adam felt he would have won it....I just do not think he would have. Once he gets on the different sites...he will certainly understand that!

I didn't even want to watch this season because I saw Rachel was going to be on it. Then, about two-thirds of the way through I started rooting for her. Thank goodness Shelley voted like a true fan of the show, unlike bitter Adam. Saved the whole ending! Porche is a beautiful young girl with everything ahead of her. She will have other opportunities. Rachel deserved it more, and truthfully, needed it more.
    Can't wait till next year!!
    andee likes this.

A couple of thoughts:
    1) I can't believe I turned into a Rachel fan this season. She 100% deserved to win, yay!
    2) I am impressed with Shelly that she was able to vote for the stronger player.
    3) Adam is a deluded d-bag if he thinks he deserves to be on All-stars. If he was such a true fan of the game, he should be able to put his personal feelinga aside and vote for the stronger player. Curious if Porsche had won the final HOH and taken Rachel- would he still have voted for her?
    4) I hope Porsche enjoys that five grand from Pandora's box, because that decision alone may have cost her the game. Booyah!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by waitforbigbro View Post
    Wait, Adam is a "schmuck" because he voted for Porsche ? I hate that Rachael won, but I figured she would as soon as Jordan got evicted. What a lousy ending. Frankly, I'm glad it's over, I hate seeing someone like Rachael rewarded for behaving like she did.
    I called him a schmuck for his behavior on leaving the house, not for his vote. He was free (imo) to vote as he saw best, but he didn't need to put himself on display in that manner.
    Allie likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I am ecstatic that Rachel won BB and Jeff got AC. I was so worried the whole time and it was all for nothing. Wow i never would have thought Shelly would have voted for Rachel but i'm so happy she did and i'm glad my votes to Jeff on AC helped him get it again!
    andee, JustJuls and tapper01 like this.

Does any one have the back yard interviews on yet?

+ Reply to Thread