+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast
Like Tree243Likes

Thread: 9/14 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Re: 9/14 FINALE Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by BubbleBunny View Post
    Awww call me a softie but I am really happy for Rachel, she did redeem herself this season in my eyes, she really earned this.
    In the past, Rachel had difficulty listening to anyone. She needed to change her game style. Brendon told her, and so did Jordon. She listened to them and she won. I really give her credit for having the wisdom to get her mean girl on only in the diary room and play the good sport in front of the other house guests. She's the last person I'd ever think could pull it off, but she did. It's hard for me to believe but I'm happy for her too. HOWEVER, I never want to hear again about how she's had a target on her back and had to fight the whole time. . . .
    BubbleBunny and Sticker like this.

I'm still kinda shocked at how Adam the other day was saing how he appreciated who played the game the best, but then goes and votes for Porche out of spite just because Rachel didn't pick him. I understand being mad, but to give someone else that kind of cash because you are a sore loser is pretty dreadful, and shows the kind of person he is. IMO of course.
    andee, Snapit and Moontat like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie8863 View Post
    How funny was that?? Adam told them he would be the final vote...and he wasn't....good!!
    I know all he has done for days is crow to them that he was going to the one to decide the winner... I am so happy Shelly took that away from him.. And in the end his vote wasn't even needed...

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    He's probably mad that Rachel didn't think he was that fantastic of a competitor...at least as fantastic as he views himself.
    Surprised Shelley voted for Rachel...in a good way. It makes me think better of her, as she didn't let her dislike of Rachel dictate her vote.
    I think that was her way of getting back in J/J's good graces, which is typically something she cared way too much about.
    Arielflies likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fanatic

Wait, Adam is a "schmuck" because he voted for Porsche ? I hate that Rachael won, but I figured she would as soon as Jordan got evicted. What a lousy ending. Frankly, I'm glad it's over, I hate seeing someone like Rachael rewarded for behaving like she did.
    MFWalkoff likes this.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    He's probably mad that Rachel didn't think he was that fantastic of a competitor...at least as fantastic as he views himself.
    Surprised Shelley voted for Rachel...in a good way. It makes me think better of her, as she didn't let her dislike of Rachel dictate her vote.
    You know, I thought that too. I thought, aww, maybe she's trying to redeem herself a little. . . Nope! Still don't like her.
    Allie likes this.

I'm glad Shelly voted for Rachel! Adam, remember when you met Tori Spelling? It was because of Rachel.
    RealVoyeur, Snapit, Allie and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bearwme1 View Post
    In the past, Rachel had difficulty listening to anyone. She needed to change her game style. Brendon told her, and so did Jordon. She listened to them and she won. I really give her credit for having the wisdom to get her mean girl on only in the diary room and play the good sport in front of the other house guests. She's the last person I'd ever think could pull it off, but she did. It's hard for me to believe but I'm happy for her too. HOWEVER, I never want to hear again about how she's had a target on her back and had to fight the whole time. . . .
    I agree 100%, and there were a couple weeks there where Rachel really bit her tongue, and she was really quiet, and you could just see how she was struggling to behave herself. She still has a lot of work to do, but she showed signs of being able to be a better person.
    andee, Snapit, Allie and 3 others like this.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I think that was her way of getting back in J/J's good graces, which is typically something she cared way too much about.
    I do think it is possible that her rekindled friendship with JJ was a factor. But even when she was firmly with JJ she was vocal about her dislike of Rachel and she could have fallen back on that when voting.
    Snapit and Allie like this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    I agree 100%, and there were a couple weeks there where Rachel really bit her tongue, and she was really quiet, and you could just see how she was struggling to behave herself. She still has a lot of work to do, but she showed signs of being able to be a better person.
    That was when Jordan was recruited as her keeper (she needed new ones each time Brendon left, she would crumble in that house with no one to cry and whine to). Jordan had to prop her up and cheerlead her 24/7 once the two of them were joined at the hip.

Rachel does what her caretaker(s) tell her to do.
    Lightfoot likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread