+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: 9/14 Live Feed Discussion *THE LAST DAY*

Re: 9/14 Live Feed Discussion *THE LAST DAY*

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Java, I think you're right. She's so much fun, though. I'm much happier listening to her than hearing Kalia talk.
    Kalia kept talking over her. Grrr.....Didn't her mother ever teach her to respect her elders? She's one houseguest that I can't wait to see slip into obscurity.

Janelle is having a girl and said she is naming her Violet.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Aww, Jani's going to have a girl! She's asked what's the difference between this season and yours - she says the winners are more beautiful now...and then says Maggie still disgusts her. Me took, Jani, me too!

Wow, she told Porsche to be a floater - BIG.mistake!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

HA - Adam said he was up all night last night, reading the internet.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Rachel is shocked Adam didn't vote for her.

It's kinda fun listening to what they all say after.

I have to give up my addiction now until next summer!
    EEEEEEEeee.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Is anyone else watching the wrap party? I just popped in and saw the end of Shelly's interview and now they're talking to Kalia and when she's asked about why everyone loves Jeff so much, she says she doesn't understand, that no one must watch the feeds. I thought that was hilarious, given the fact that none of us live feeders liked watching her!
    Actually, only some of us didn't like watching her. I didn't mind watching her, there were people in the house way worse than her. And I don't understand the unending, unconditional lovefest for Jeff either. Jordan I can understand, but Jeff? I wish more people would stop thinking of him as "Jordan's hunky fixer-upper" and deal with him by his words and deeds. But that's just me. I'm so glad this season is over.
    GabbyG, spockwhat and Bunny555 like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

MFW, agree to disagree! I couldn't even stand watching Kalia on the post-show interviews.
    Really it's *listening* to her that I find a problem.

Not all of us feel the same way, of course. As I've said, I very much enjoyed the season,
    most of it, anyway.
    bearwme1, Moontat, sonii82 and 2 others like this.

I found both Jeff and Brendon to be pretty overbearing men. Jeff to a lesser extent but I still wouldn't want my daughter with either of them. Jeff seemed to be kind to Jordan most of the time but he didn't speak very respectfully to most of the other women when things didn't go his way.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

So I'm late to posting this....WAY late. And I didn't really know which other thread to post it in....BUT, did anyone hear about Andrew (BB12) pulled a prank and ended up getting arrested? There was a bus that was taking BB houseguests and Survivor stars from LA to Vegas for the Vegas Bash weekend. Well, they made a pit stop somewhere and the bus driver left the keys to the bus in the bus and Andrew took that opportunity to move the bus, just to pull a prank. Well no one found it funny.....and of course the bus driver ended up calling the cops because he really thought the bus was stolen. I don't really know what went down after there and how they found the bus or where it was ....and how they figured out it was Andrew. But the result was the bus carried on to Vegas with everyone except Andrew.....who drove away in a cop car I think everything turned out fine....and Andrew did end up making it to Vegas. Quite a prank though!

Also, I heard that Missy from super pass and some guy were accidentally heard on the vegas bash feeds talking about how Chelsia is bangin' some big wig at super pass.....who is married! SHOCKER!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Hey Juls! You get all the good dirt!!! Thanks for sharing! I'm going to see what else I can find out!
    JustJuls likes this.

+ Reply to Thread