+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: 9/14 Live Feed Discussion *THE LAST DAY*

Re: 9/14 Live Feed Discussion *THE LAST DAY*

I did see Rachel on The Talk today.. And she said she did talk to Adam and called him out for voting for Porsche... But she didn't get a chance to say what he said about it because Julie changed the subject before she went into any detail...

And she also did a find the veto's in the bowl of slop contest her and Sarah did it and had to use their mouths to dig out the veto's no hands.. And they gave her a trip to Aruba... So I guess now her and Brendon have their free honeymoon trip she wanted..

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    I did see Rachel on The Talk today.. And she said she did talk to Adam and called him out for voting for Porsche... But she didn't get a chance to say what he said about it because Julie changed the subject before she went into any detail...

And she also did a find the veto's in the bowl of slop contest her and Sarah did it and had to use their mouths to dig out the veto's no hands.. And they gave her a trip to Aruba... So I guess now her and Brendon have their free honeymoon trip she wanted..
    Jeff turned in the Hawaii trip because of the taxes on the "free" trip....

Quote Originally Posted by bearwme1 View Post
    From her art picture she made in the house, I think she did know. There was a cementary on it near the work family and a phone. I took that to mean death threats by phone. If Jeff tweeted from the house not to threaten her family, my guess is she knew. Also, I didn't see her family in the audience. I don't know for sure, but that's my thoughts.
    But Jeff didn't tweet from the jury house. His brother was the one who tweeted about that.
    bearwme1 likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Is anyone else watching the wrap party? I just popped in and saw the end of Shelly's interview and now they're talking to Kalia and when she's asked about why everyone loves Jeff so much, she says she doesn't understand, that no one must watch the feeds. I thought that was hilarious, given the fact that none of us live feeders liked watching her!
    bearwme1 and tapper01 like this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Porsche just said that she's convinced Brendon talked Shelly into voting for Rachel and that's why she lost. Kind of funny when Shelly said just 10 min ago that she voted for Rachel b/c she played the game the whole game.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I'm watching. Shelly glossed over the hate from J/J fans...but she did apologize to them. Kalia is a bitch. And Porsche ..ugh...she just said that Shelly hates Rachel and she's positive Brendon (and J/J) convinced her to vote for Rachel. She sounded a bit bitter. But Shelly said she voted for Rachel because she played he better game.

Porsche's make-up looks ......wow...did she rape the Avon lady?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.

OMG....Renny...I'm pretty sure she's wasted....lol

oh I LOVE renny

will NEVEr forget her Marge Simpson "Its Locked" moment. SOOOO funny

Java, I think you're right. She's so much fun, though. I'm much happier listening to her than hearing Kalia talk.
    JavaJo likes this.

OMG, Renny's about to pop out of her dress!

+ Reply to Thread