+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: 9/14 Live Feed Discussion *THE LAST DAY*

Re: 9/14 Live Feed Discussion *THE LAST DAY*

I don't know why nobody reported on all the interviews, but I only have one question - a burning one for me - did anyone clue Shelly in on the horrid threats against her family, and if so - what was her reaction?
    Count your blessings!

I don't think anyone did, Gutmutter. I didn't watch them all last night...I went to bed. I plan on watching them later. Then again, there were many interviews going on, so someone may have clued her in. I've tried searching for her reaction, but haven't found anything yet. If I do, I'll get back to you.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Thanks, Java.
    Count your blessings!

Funny, That seems to be my only unanswered question as well...have looked all over for Shelly interviews and have not found hers yet....really want to know how she reacts to being so unpopular.....
    We live in the land of the free, because of the brave....

Quote Originally Posted by tucrows View Post
    Funny, That seems to be my only unanswered question as well...have looked all over for Shelly interviews and have not found hers yet....really want to know how she reacts to being so unpopular.....
    I haven't really watched them yet either... Just a few.. You can watch those on superpass by doing flashback and putting in 9/14 at about 8:25 PM... THere are also interviews on CBS on the BB site under vidoe clips they interviewed everybody too..

The ones on superpass.... Spicy did inform Jordan about the muscle milk she drank.. She thought that was just mean and said no wonder my stomach was acting up... And when Spicy asked Porsche why she did it she laughed and said she did it because she was bored.. And that Dani/Kalia had kept her from doing some stuff... Lovely girl that one.. No remorse..
    Last edited by sonii82; 09-15-2011 at 05:13 PM.

I did read somewhere Adam said he voted for Porsche because he saw that Shelly voted for Rachel...so he knew she would win. I did not hear those words come out of his mouth so I do not know if it is accurate info or not.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I don't know why nobody reported on all the interviews, but I only have one question - a burning one for me - did anyone clue Shelly in on the horrid threats against her family, and if so - what was her reaction?
    From her art picture she made in the house, I think she did know. There was a cementary on it near the work family and a phone. I took that to mean death threats by phone. If Jeff tweeted from the house not to threaten her family, my guess is she knew. Also, I didn't see her family in the audience. I don't know for sure, but that's my thoughts.

In her interview last night I believe Shelly said she was seeing her husband that night and her daughter Friday.
    I'm sure she'll find out soon enough about all of that stuff.

Meanwhile, I hope Jeff was serious when he told Spicy that he and Jordan were moving in together, that they were taking the next step. He jokes a lot. On CBS, he asked Jordan what she would like to see as their future, pretending he was an interviewer named "Mark". Jordan didn't take his bait...

The wrap party is tonight, yes? New topic or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I saw Shelly's interview.....Her husband was there, said she could not wait to get home and hug her daughter. Said she probably had hater, but she had fans as well. Can't please everyone, was what she was basically saying. Said she was complete opposite outside of the house. She told Spicy she has been married for ten years and they have a awesome relationship.

I just keep wondering....how many times do you think Brendon has brought up the fact that he used the Veto on Rachel since she won??? I am sure he cannot allow her to have her moments of glory...he kept interjecting in the CBS interview...I shut it off. He has to have the power...be the one in charge...I wish she would show him...the DOOR!

+ Reply to Thread