+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: 9/14 Live Feed Discussion *THE LAST DAY*

Re: 9/14 Live Feed Discussion *THE LAST DAY*

Try flashback on BBLite if you have it. If not, see if SuperPass live feeds has a flash back function. Also check you tube to see if anyone recorded and posted them. You might also try a general Google search.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Actually it was Benefiber in the muscle milk (which Jordan drank) and when the Real Network interviewer called her out on it, she said she was bored. That Dani and Kalia stopped her from doing worse things.
    Thank you for correcting me. I still dont see how anyone could consider Porche a good person. Porche makes Rachel look like a candy-coated fairy princess.
    tapper01 likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

"Halfway" is going to make it hard for Jordan to finish school...maybe she means after one more semester... if she planned originally to finish this summer she can't have much to go.

Yeah, thanks, Ariel, I tried a Google search, nothing. I wouldn't ask before trying that! I don't
    have any of those other functions, searched Superpass tabs too.

However, on another site, I found a link to a Big Brother page that seems to have a lot
    of the interviews. I was watching Evel Dick do his BY interviews, including one with Dani, so will catch
    up on these from Superpass. I am especially interested what J/J said.

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    Yeah, thanks, Ariel, I tried a Google search, nothing. I wouldn't ask before trying that! I don't
    have any of those other functions, searched Superpass tabs too.

However, on another site, I found a link to a Big Brother page that seems to have a lot
    of the interviews. I was watching Evel Dick do his BY interviews, including one with Dani, so will catch
    up on these from Superpass. I am especially interested what J/J said.
    If you use the flashback on your real player at about 8:25 or maybe a little before or later.. they are there... I don't know why superpass hasn't just put them up to watch... But at least the flashback works..

I'm sure Jordan plans to finish school before moving. They've waited this long...3 more months won't hurt them..

My take on why Adam voted for Rachel: He had a friendship with Porsche that he didn't have with Rachel, for one. Rachel also apparently said something that didn't sit well with him before the finale. And lastly, he did tell them both that whichever one of them won HOH and gave him the boot, he'd be voting for the other one. He simply kept his word.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Thank you to everyone for all the reports on all the live feeds all summer and now for the reports on the after show interviews you all are the greatest for sharing and making big brother summer so much fun. Have a great winter see you all again next BB summer.
    Last edited by catsrule; 09-15-2011 at 03:27 PM. Reason: spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I'm sure Jordan plans to finish school before moving. They've waited this long...3 more months won't hurt them..

My take on why Adam voted for Rachel: He had a friendship with Porsche that he didn't have with Rachel, for one. Rachel also apparently said something that didn't sit well with him before the finale. And lastly, he did tell them both that whichever one of them won HOH and gave him the boot, he'd be voting for the other one. He simply kept his word.
    All perfectly reasonable as far as I'm concerned.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    If you use the flashback on your real player at about 8:25 or maybe a little before or later.. they are there... I don't know why superpass hasn't just put them up to watch... But at least the flashback works..
    Sonii, I got it now, thank you! Couldn't find them elsewhere.

On Adam, he always said he respected game play, and I didn't see that in his vote.
    The fact that he almost caused Rachel to lose makes me lose much of the regard I had for him.

It's on Jeff's interview about him and Jordan!

+ Reply to Thread