+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: 9/14 Live Feed Discussion *THE LAST DAY*

Re: 9/14 Live Feed Discussion *THE LAST DAY*

Jeff and Jordan are moving in together!! That means he's putting a ring on her finger. Because Jordan said the only way she was moving in with Jeff was if she got a proposal.

Jeff said Jordan was the yen....to his yang!!

Team Dan all the way! smiley42585's Avatar

I hope we find out when J/J get engaged. CAN'T WAIT!!! Wonder if they are moving to Chicago, Charlotte or somewhere new? Hoping Chicago since it is close to me.
    GO DAN!!

Once more, thank you so much for keeping us all in the loop - couldn't make it through the summer without all y'all! Love my FORT friends - see ya next summer

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    Jeff and Jordan are moving in together!! That means he's putting a ring on her finger. Because Jordan said the only way she was moving in with Jeff was if she got a proposal.

Jeff said Jordan was the yen....to his yang!!
    I thought they had been living together! Apparently they are not even in the same zip code. Can someone fill in some details for me? Thanks.

edited to add: I just got my answer from a google search.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 09-15-2011 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smiley42585 View Post
    I hope we find out when J/J get engaged. CAN'T WAIT!!! Wonder if they are moving to Chicago, Charlotte or somewhere new? Hoping Chicago since it is close to me.
    Jeff said they were going to try and find a half way point between Chicago and Charlotte. Some place they would both be happy with. Jordan said in the back yard one night she wanted to be engaged, before she would move and change her job.

I will wait and watch the backyard interviews online. Why would Adam vote for Porsche that I don't understand at all???
    I'm glad Rachel won she deserved it, and when she got to three, she started to shake as she knew she had Jordan's vote.
    Nice surprise from Shelley to do the right thing at the end.
    Dinahann and sparklete like this.

I want to know too.. I havent seen all of the interviews yet... Did anyone figure out yet why Adam voted Porsche.. He had practically but not quite promised Rachel his vote at first then the last 2 days in there he seemed to get mad at Rachel for something and told Porsche he was definately giving her his vote and since he was the swing vote she would win and should make sure to thank him in all her interviews....
    I just cant figure out what happened unless he was just mad because she made a F2 deal with Porsche.. And to him because they had a F3 with Jordan he is mad because she was going to choose Porsche over him.... But him and Rachel didn't have a deal without Jordan and he was trying to also make a F2 with Porsche so how could he hold that against Rachel.. Anyone figure it out yet...

FORT Fanatic

I would love for one of the Porshe supporters to please explain to me how they can consider Porche to not be one of the mean girls. Porche put Metamucil into the the BB Slop. She stole belongings of others in the house. She sat up in the HoH room and badmouthed and bullied Rachel at every turn. Please tell me how her non-verbal cruelty is any less offensive than Rachel's verbal cruelty.
    GabbyG, tapper01 and JavaJo like this.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imissme View Post
    I would love for one of the Porshe supporters to please explain to me how they can consider Porche to not be one of the mean girls. Porche put Metamucil into the the BB Slop. She stole belongings of others in the house. She sat up in the HoH room and badmouthed and bullied Rachel at every turn. Please tell me how her non-verbal cruelty is any less offensive than Rachel's verbal cruelty.
    Actually it was Benefiber in the muscle milk (which Jordan drank) and when the Real Network interviewer called her out on it, she said she was bored. That Dani and Kalia stopped her from doing worse things.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Does anyone know if the tape of the BY interviews on SuperPass is up anywhere to watch today?

+ Reply to Thread