+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: 9/13 Live Feed Discussion

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

9/13 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread or any of the House Guests dedicated thread in the Live Feed forum.

Please take any deep strategy conversations (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's currently happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

BB13 Strategy Discussion Thread

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. There are specific threads opened for all kinds of BB discussion and comments. Thanks!
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

FORT Regular

Re: 9/13 Live Feed Discussion

It's almost 11AM BB Time and lights are still off and houseguests are sleeping. Do you think that they'll sleep until the finale?

I wish Adam would tell Porshe and Rachel, "gotta be honest, if I'm jury I'm going to vote for the person that didn't send me home" Don't make it easy for them, make them sweat.

FORT Fan

Why can't the F3 have a competition to do just for fun no prizes just something to pass the time? And, have the live feeders watch.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

We have been on Trivia for about 45 min while the three are on lockdown in the HOH room.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

They went from Trivia to test pattern to the screen blocking feeders for tomorrow night. Now the fish are swimming, but I wonder why they won't let us see the three in the HOH room? It appears they may be setting cameras, etc. for the show, but why block us from seeing them nap?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fanatic

Is Adam seriously promising to vote for Porsche now? That scares me. It looks like Porsche has a chance after all. D/S/K all seem like they could go either way.

Apparently, something Rachel said to Adam last night made him mad. He said he isnt voting for her. He tried to talk Porshe into taking him to F2 again, but then said "if you dont take me to F2, I will still give you my vote. I'm so over her". Well, that sure isnt helping his cause.

I did miss what Rachel said to him last night. What'd she say to piss him off so bad?

FORT Fanatic

I'm wondering if this is a new plan Adam came up with. I haven't watched every minute but I really don't think Rachel said anything bad. It doesn't make any sense at all. Maybe he's trying to cause doubts between the two girls.

FORT Fan

The only thing I can think of that would make A mad at R is when she said that the live feeders don't like it when we sing and talk to the camera. I hope the lemon doesn't win this.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    Apparently, something Rachel said to Adam last night made him mad. He said he isnt voting for her. He tried to talk Porshe into taking him to F2 again, but then said "if you dont take me to F2, I will still give you my vote. I'm so over her". Well, that sure isnt helping his cause.

I did miss what Rachel said to him last night. What'd she say to piss him off so bad?
    Adam is just being a real "Bitter Betty" now. The jerk side of him is really showing itself. I guess it's understandable that he's feeling this way after spending the whole summer thinking that he might win the $500,000 and getting so close being in the F3. But he's not a kid. He's 40 years old and so he should be more mature in his behavior. He claims to be such a fan of the show, so he should know that his vote should go to who has been a better competitor. He has said many times what a good competitor Rachel is. He actually called her "one of the best". So his vote shouldn't be based on some petty reason. I hope if he does end up on the jury, that he will really think about what it took for R & P to get to F2 and who had to fight harder to survive for the whole summer (Rachel).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast