+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: 9/13 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/13 Live Feed Discussion

Night Aries....yeah, its settled down again in card game. I'll stay awhile to see if Adam threatens them or anything. LOL

The card game continues, and basically they are all pretty nervous about tomorrow. The white elephant in the room is so obvious, yet they all try to avoid talking about it and are just creating small talk. Adam is really being especially beligerant tonight, and R+P are trying as best they can to avoid confrontation and keep him calm.

Rachel left once (bathroom break?), and was worried they were talking about game when she left, which they were. It seems they all want to be sure to stay together so they can keep an eye on each other and prevent game talk amongst just 2.

BBAD goes off the air with the card game continuing. Rachel trying to cheer Adam up with a story about how she played board games against her hamster when she was little and stuck in her room. I dont know if it cheered Adam up, but I have to admit, that story cheered me up.

Night All. Big day tomorrow.

Refresh my old lady memory...... Rachel and Porsche are going to go head to head in the final comp right? One of them will choose who they want to take to the finale and they have decided to take each other? Is there a veto this time around or no? It's late and I'm super lazy to look all of this up.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

You have everything correct except no, there isn't a veto. The winner of the part 3 HOH will choose out of the other two who they want to take to final 2....then they face the jury with questions....jury votes on winner. The end.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    I really wish one of the questions is: "So Pinto, why did you put Benefiber in the milk?"
    Like! Like! Like! Although, who else knows about it?

Didn't Dani and Kalia know? And urge her on? They would only mention it if they wanted to submarine her for some reason.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    I honestly can't believe Rachel, first instead of taking Adam and winning 500k she wants to take Porsche and then over the course of a couple days manages to alienate Adam which she would need to get a 4th vote. What a crappy season this turned out to be.
    I know I still think Rachels best choice is Adam.. I really don't think Kalia would vote for him and Dani said she never would.. If Dani did vote for Adam it would be purely personal to stick it to Rachel..

Rachel pretty much had Adams vote sewn up on Thursday to now she has not been careful and filtered what she has she said to him and now he is talking about giving his vote to Porsche... She should know by now with Adam his whole game this year has been personal.. Anytime someone in the game has made him mad he has not budged on voting for them.. He didn't budge on Dani or Kalia because they made him mad and he says actions speak louder than words..
    Brendon, Jeff and Jordan have all told her and with all of them gone and not there to monitor her mouth she is still making the same mistake and forgetting that BB is not just comps it is social.. And the social game can cost you big time.. She really should have been more careful how she handled Adam this week..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234