+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: 9/13 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/13 Live Feed Discussion

All 3 are filing their nails. Yes, all 3 Adam says, I have lost all masculinity at this point, and BB comes on the speaker and says "YES". Porche + Rachel crack up at that BB comment.

I captured that wonderful moment and posted it along with Adam trying a whitening strip for the first time in the screencap thread. They told the cameras that this is what they do to get ready for tomorrow.

At Rachel wondering at Adam's anger, he admits to being a mean girl.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I honestly can't believe Rachel, first instead of taking Adam and winning 500k she wants to take Porsche and then over the course of a couple days manages to alienate Adam which she would need to get a 4th vote. What a crappy season this turned out to be.
    bearwme1 likes this.

Porsche and Adam in quesadilla making mode. It's almost 10:30 and they are eating again.

Time to get rid of the leftovers.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

The way I look at this whole 3rd person thing is you can't worry about which way they are voting because they are probably not going to be honest with you to your face, and if you keep them just because of their threats, then the other person you throw out the door instead will definitely not vote for you, so you may as well take your chances evicting the person who already expects to leave. So long as you think you have just as much chance or better with the jury in keeping the person you are fighting with in Round 3.
    bearwme1 likes this.

Rachel put highlights in her hair. The back looks much lighter than the front now.

All 3 making Casa-Dias (sp). My goodness, Adam yells at Rachel for using so much Parmesan cheese on hers, but then he uses about 1/2 bottle of jalepenos on his full plate size Casa-Dia. He cut them into 1/4's, and poured the 1/2 jar of peppers in the middle. Stress eating for all I guess.
    bearwme1 likes this.

I can't believe how they can eat such spicy food this late at night. Rachel took a chip, put a jalapeno on it then the spicy dip on top of that and said, yum.

Quesadilla - Sticker

After all this gorging, Adam is going to have to get back on his diet. Now he finishes Porsche's meal after rinsing his plate. He moves around the kitchen all nervous energy spoiling for something.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-14-2011 at 01:51 AM.
    bearwme1 likes this.

I forgot we are looking at the hot dog eating champ. He really looked like a competitive eating Pro when he beat Brendon in that comp.

Thanks Aries on the spelling of the Qs. I knew I had that wrong.
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-14-2011 at 01:54 AM.

They have moved to the back yard where they are doing last minute laundry.

And the card game (Gin Rummy) resumes.

Since they are in rinse and repeat mode, I'll say good night. Hopefully tomorrow we get feeds even if intermittent.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-14-2011 at 02:05 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast