+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: 9/12 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

9/12 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread or any of the House Guests dedicated thread in the Live Feed forum.

Please take any deep strategy conversations (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's currently happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

BB13 Strategy Discussion Thread

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. There are specific threads opened for all kinds of BB discussion and comments. Thanks!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: 9/12 Live Feed Discussion

Well it appears the napfest has begun...lol. Sad to see another BB summer draw to a close seems like just a minute ago it was July 7th.

BB FAN

I thought that Adam was going to wait till the last day before proposing his deal.
    But he talked to Porsche about it today.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

I don't think his deal was all that smart. If Porsche still goes with Rachel and she doesn't win she's still got 50 G. If she goes with Adam she may still win because Rachel would then vote for her. So it doesn't really hurt her either way.

A season that started out with SUCH promise is ending with a tiny fizzle. I will watch the ending, but I don't really care other than I HATE "the car" and wish she got nothing
    kelly54 likes this.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    A season that started out with SUCH promise is ending with a tiny fizzle. I will watch the ending, but I don't really care other than I HATE "the car" and wish she got nothing
    I really hate that Porsche might be rewarded for all of the terrible things she did. It bugs me.

Porsche could still lose if Adam convinces Rachel that he would tip the balance to P if she lets him go.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fanatic

Porche on the outside will show her true colors if she is awarded any cash. Just another Big Brother future headline: "Former Big Brother Winner Caught in Skank Sting"

Quote Originally Posted by kelly54 View Post
    I thought that Adam was going to wait till the last day before proposing his deal.
    But he talked to Porsche about it today.
    Twice as he just finished talking to her again when Rachel went to DR. According to another site (because I haven't been watching much today) it is said that Porsche told Rachel what he said and she thought he was rude and threatening. She really didn't want to talk with him...and yet he trapped her once again when Rachel was gone.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-12-2011 at 07:13 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Inside Lock down over and they race for the open door.

Porsche puts in a load of laundry and Rachel gets ready to catch a few rays while Adam puffs away.

Porsche can't stop saying YAY as she joins Rachel on a lounger.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast