+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: 9/12 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/12 Live Feed Discussion

Yeah, good points. Porche is who I don't really trust the most in this final deal. I am just wondering if she keeps thinking about all the wins Rachel has as compared to Adam. I have a hard time reading Porche or trusting her, since she seems to always have something up her sleeve.

One thing I want to correct is something Rachel said last night to the other two.
    She told them that live feeders say they hate, hate, hate people who talk to the camera.

Yeah, Rachel, we don't like when people pose for the camera, the way you do sometimes, or
    talk about the camera being on one person or another, or when people ask for the camera
    to go away, which I think I've seen Dani do. What we *do* like, imo, is when people like
    Dick (if you can stand him) or lately Adam talk to us late at night when no one else is
    around. I love that, when it's done at least halfway intelligently. Adam even said in
    response to R, that's what he does, alone in the BY at night.

I think Rachel's opinion may have affected Adam, convincing him somewhat not to talk to us.
    Way to go, Rachel. Not.

Would you all agree or am I speaking just for myself?
    lilcountriegal likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by dogslife View Post
    Adam really has no chance of getting to the F2. Both girls know the best option is taking each other. Against Porsche, Rachel has 3 guaranteed votes. Rachel only needs to swing one more and she wins. Against Adam, Rachel thinks she only has one guaranteed vote. The rest are all questionable. For Porsche, against Adam she has 4 guaranteed vote against her and will not win. Her only chance is with Rachel. What I don't understand is why Porsche is not campaigning for Adam's vote. She can't win without it. She seems to be just riding out the last few days waiting for it to be over. Perhaps she realizes she is not going to win. Rachel is doing a good job of securing Adam's vote and the win IMO.
    Jordan said R had J/J's vote. I think R has a better chance of winning against A because I think K,S,D will vote for P...maybe not Shelly but the other 2 most likely.

BB FAN

Quote Originally Posted by mmlover View Post
    Jordan said R had J/J's vote. I think R has a better chance of winning against A because I think K,S,D will vote for P...maybe not Shelly but the other 2 most likely.
    I think R has a better chance with A too. I can't see Kalia voting for Adam, asides from the tension between the 2, K said she'd vote for best physical player. Dani hates both of them but she has to pick 1.

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    One thing I want to correct is something Rachel said last night to the other two.
    She told them that live feeders say they hate, hate, hate people who talk to the camera.

Yeah, Rachel, we don't like when people pose for the camera, the way you do sometimes, or
    talk about the camera being on one person or another, or when people ask for the camera
    to go away, which I think I've seen Dani do. What we *do* like, imo, is when people like
    Dick (if you can stand him) or lately Adam talk to us late at night when no one else is
    around. I love that, when it's done at least halfway intelligently. Adam even said in
    response to R, that's what he does, alone in the BY at night.

I think Rachel's opinion may have affected Adam, convincing him somewhat not to talk to us.
    Way to go, Rachel. Not.

Would you all agree or am I speaking just for myself?
    I think that Adam is enough of a fan of the show that he knows that is not true.
    andee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kelly54 View Post
    I think R has a better chance with A too. I can't see Kalia voting for Adam, asides from the tension between the 2, K said she'd vote for best physical player. Dani hates both of them but she has to pick 1.
    I agree - I think R has a better chance with A - he hasn't done anything and his alliance will lean towards R rather than him. Porche will probably get K, D, S votes with Adam as the swing and I think he would pick Rachael.
    I love TAR!

FORT Fanatic

I agree that Rachel will have an easy time winning against Adam I should have highlighted "Rachel thinks she has only one guaranteed vote against Adam". I don't think SHE believes J/J will 100% vote for her even though Jordan told her they would. Rachel doesn't think Jeff likes her and could convince Jordan not to vote for her. She knows both J/J like Adam so there is a question in her mind what they will actually do. Rachel will most likely win regardless of what happens. That is just how I see Rachel's thoughts on it. She will go with 3 100% guaranteed votes vs 1.

FORT Fan

How do we get a message to R to go with Adam? Maybe one of us can deliver a pizza. If it is R/P, Dani will vote P. Knowing that D said A is the worse player ever, I think it will kill her to put R's key in the slot.
    kelly54 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123