+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: 9/12 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/12 Live Feed Discussion

I don't want Porsche getting any money either. If she is in Final 2, Adam must vote for Rachel since Danielle might not

FORT Fan

A should have gone to R first and said if you take P she has D,K, and S's votes. He would be the swing the vote and if R wins part 3 and evicts him then his vote goes to P. If R/A F2...the votes won't be such a nail biter.

There she goes again, "the car" asks R and A, can we not talk game anymore?
    A says no, meaning they're not done talking game. Rachel doesn't say anything.
    They keep talking game, and then P joins in.

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    There she goes again, "the car" asks R and A, can we not talk game anymore?
    A says no, meaning they're not done talking game. Rachel doesn't say anything.
    They keep talking game, and then P joins in.
    I don't know what her thing is about not talking game they don't really have much except that to talk about... Would she rather talk about Brendon and how much Rachel misses him... I think I would opt for game...

Maybe she doesn't want to point the glaring spotlight on how horrible her game was until the last week..
    CupidGuest and andee like this.

When is Part 3 of HOH?

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest View Post
    When is Part 3 of HOH?

Wednesday night live on the show.

I actually think I am going to be okay with this season being over.

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie8863 View Post
    Wednesday night live on the show.

I actually think I am going to be okay with this season being over.
    I am definately going to be alright with it being done.. Season 6 nightmare all over again..
    combatcutie and DisneyFreeek like this.

It is interesting how the game is structured so that even in the very last decision, that person could stab someone in the back. P+R have a deal to take each other no matter who wins the last comp, but either one of them could stab the other one in the back, and take Adam.

Thanks Debbie for reminding us that Part 3 is Wed night. There may be some last minute panicking + dealing by Adam on Tuesday. I could see him turning on the heat.
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-13-2011 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    It is interesting how the game is structured so that even in the very last decision, that person could stab someone in the back. P+R have a deal to take each other no matter who wins the last comp, but either one of them could stab the other one in the back, and take Adam.

Thanks Debbie for reminding us that Part 3 is Wed night. There may be some last minute panicking + dealing by Adam on Tuesday. I could see him turning on the heat.
    True. but when you get people who have worked together all the way along, back stabbing is unlikely, I think, because they are grateful for the loyalty up to that point. I think Adam may well try again. He said at first he would wait until the last minute to pressure them, but he didn't and they've had time to reaffirm their original plan to take each other.

FORT Fanatic

Adam really has no chance of getting to the F2. Both girls know the best option is taking each other. Against Porsche, Rachel has 3 guaranteed votes. Rachel only needs to swing one more and she wins. Against Adam, Rachel thinks she only has one guaranteed vote. The rest are all questionable. For Porsche, against Adam she has 4 guaranteed vote against her and will not win. Her only chance is with Rachel. What I don't understand is why Porsche is not campaigning for Adam's vote. She can't win without it. She seems to be just riding out the last few days waiting for it to be over. Perhaps she realizes she is not going to win. Rachel is doing a good job of securing Adam's vote and the win IMO.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast