+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 9/11 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

9/11 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread or any of the House Guests dedicated thread in the Live Feed forum.

Please take any deep strategy conversations (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's currently happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

BB13 Strategy Discussion Thread

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. There are specific threads opened for all kinds of BB discussion and comments. Thanks!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

9/11 - Part 3 of HOH

I just read in "State of Play" that Porsche won part 2. Part three will be Rachel against Porsche. Do you suppost Adam thinks both of them will pick him for Final 2, thinking the jury won't vote for this season's floater?????

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: 9/11 Live Feed Discussion

Adam & Rachel discussing votes and who they'd have. Adam begging her for a chance to go to F2. She said she's worked harder than the two of them to stay (no offense, Adam). Adam says he never nominated her....and Porsche did. (nice throwing that in, Adam-lol)
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Rachel & Porsche in the BY painting and comparing notes on Adam. Porsche tells Rachel how A told her he would've taken her and R says he said the same to her. Rachel asks P if A told her what they'd (R & A) talked about and P said no. R was surprised. They're talking about how he *has* to campaign to them but Porsche says she doesn't want to hear it.

Still sounds like they're definitely taking each other.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Porsche, what a piece of work she is. After she won Pt II, she told Adam, "No game talk".
    Now she is telling Rachel that she feels bad for Adam, but "I really don't want to hear it". She
    just wants to enjoy the fact that she has won at least 50 G's.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 9/11 - Part 3 of HOH

Quote Originally Posted by Joan W View Post
    I just read in "State of Play" that Porsche won part 2. Part three will be Rachel against Porsche. Do you suppost Adam thinks both of them will pick him for Final 2, thinking the jury won't vote for this season's floater?????
    No, if you read the live feed thread for yesterday and/or today....you will learn that he realizes neither of them are taking him. He's still trying though.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 09-11-2011 at 09:20 PM.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Looks like they're doing tie-dye shirts, aka making a big mess. Rachel has to tell Adam how to do his shirt. Pitiful thing.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Adam is going to become such an angry man by Wednesday if he doesn't chill. He needs to go to the DR and have them help him find his calm place. I do think it sucks Porsche is going to the F2...I think even if she one she will not be a celebrated winner once the show is over. She was talking about fans the other night on the feeds and how cool it will be to have them...but I don't know how many she will have.

Yeah, Porsche thinks she's coming back for All-Stars....um, I hope not, even if she wins big, um, go Rachel.
    sparklete likes this.

This is season 6 for me all over again. If Adam really is going to jury, then I have to root for Porsche as the lesser of two icks.

I've always hated that dress on Rachel, the color is awful for her chalky skin and rusty hair.

(Why be nice, the season's over and they're going to be twiddling their thumbs for 2 more days)
    Ana Bannana likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast