+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 9/11 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/11 Live Feed Discussion

Broken Bone Discussion Ensues
    -----------------------------
    Rachel says she broke her nose twice when she was young. Both times, her sister was the cause. The 1st was when sis came up and her chin ran into Rachels nose. The 2nd time involved an accident with sister too.

Adam talking about his broken bones. One was his thumb, and how his dad didnt believe him it was broken. Another event was at a concert and he broke a bone somewhere in his leg when he was drunk (if i heard it all right).

I think Adam's "concert days" have never ended. He was talking the other day about wanting to be sure to go to an upcoming concert. Sounds like he loves attending concerts all the time.
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-12-2011 at 01:11 AM.
    kenzmom2cu likes this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    I hate this time of year, feeds get so boring. Think i'm going to cancel Monday. See you guys next season, thanks for all the good laughs and fun!
    Mari!! What in the world are you talking about! Yeah...cancel the feeds...you'll get them through Wednesday anyway. But HELLO! You best be here on finale night! And don't forget about watching all the back yard interviews! I'm not letting you go anywhere, just QUITE yet!
    Snapit, Mari79 and Sticker like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Talking about all the bad stuff they did when they were younger
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Porche says her guy friends used to take people's car emblems like the Cadillac + Jaquar emblems (wonder if they took any Porche emblems). Rachel says >>> "you guys were bad kids", after she just got through talking about lying to her parents and saying she was staying at a friends when she was really with her boyfriend + friends camping out. Adam says we used to go egg people's houses all the time (imagine the neighbors watching + saying thats who it was). Adam says now when something bad happens, he thinks it is deserved Karma.

The 1st time Adam got arrested (must have been multiple times since he said "1st time") was when he was 17 and he got mad at someone, he kicked out a drivers side window of some guys car while the kid was in there, and he ended up cutting the kids face with the broken glass and his foot. Ended up with Assault charges, and he was on probation for a year.
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-12-2011 at 02:01 AM.

WOW! These guys are great role models!

On a side note, I came here and there were only 23 posts for today - summer is officially over

Quote Originally Posted by jessesmom View Post
    WOW! These guys are great role models!

On a side note, I came here and there were only 23 posts for today - summer is officially over
    Yeah, it is really winding down now. Unfortunately the people left in the house are hard to root for. Its one of those years to root for the best of the worst.
    cantstopwatchin likes this.

More bragging from Adam about past juvenile delinquincy:

-Driving on people's lawns
    -Knocking over people's garbage cans
    -Threw up on some girls front porch
    -Stealing Porch Benches
    -TP'ing peoples houses/cars
    -His or his friend's car got Seran Wrapped (he claims that is hard to get off of car)
    -The fun of being drunk + stupid, he says

Rachel is filled with anxiety about leaving the house.

Adam plays Pysch doctor, and tells Rachel it is because she has a lot of unknowns outside of the house about her future, and here in the house, she at least knows her purpose. Rachel, says...."Yeah, your right....thats deep".

Adam says he doesnt know if he still has his job when he gets out. He cracks some joke about his job, and then he apoligizes to D.R. who is his bosses initials.

With that, they end the card game and start to prepare to get ready for bed, as they are all tired. All 3 at the sink brushing teeth, removing makeup, spitting mouthwash, etc. It is quite the scene with all 3 of them in there.

BBAD is about to go off, so guess I'll catch some ZZZZs as well. Night all.

FORT Fogey

I read Adam has a plan -- he delivered it in a monologue tonight around 7:45 pm ( I think PT but I'm not sure of the time zone.). He was on the hammock, talking to the cameras. He's going to wait till the last day then spring it on them as a surprise, hoping it causes them to panic and take him.

He's going to promise to tell the jury members to vote for whichever ones wins the third round, if they pick him. He's happy with $50k, that will solve all his problems. But he knows Rachel and Porsche want the $500k -- Rachel for her big wedding and Brendan's school, and Porsche to take care of her father and move to LA and get her career going. If they take each other, one will end up with only $50k, which isn't enough for them. If they take him, he'll tell the jury to vote for them so they get the $500k. Here's a quip of it --

But, I cannot tell either one of them this until finale day, so I can get in their heads right when they expect it least– make them panic, make them freak out, not give them enough time to think it through.

Danielle, Kalia and Shelly will not vote for Rachel. Brendan, Jeff, Jordan will not vote for Porsche. I can tell the jury not to vote for me and give them the money. Or, whoever decides to kick me out the door, will make a $450,000 mistake. (Another evil laugh...) Ah, sometimes in this house, the person with the most power is the person with the least amount of power. Do you want to win $500,000? Or are you happy with $50,000? If you’re happy with $50,000, get rid of me. If you want $500,000, keep me. (Evil laugh). And if you don’t believe me, if you think I’m bluffing, just try me. I’ll dangle $450,000 over their head, you will see what people will do.

Oh... but when to tell them this. I can’t tell them now. That’ll give them way too much time to think about it. You tell them hours before they have to make their decision. They’re gonna f’in freak out. (Evil laugh). (Inaudible) Can’t hurt to try.
    Will Adam even get enough time in the jury house to tell the jurors anything? Doesn't F3 leave on Finale night right before the vote when the winner of round 3 makes the pick live?

F3 meets up with the jury right before they deliberate and question the F2. He would have a few minutes to try to sway them. But why would he need to? He's either sitting in the F2 chair or he's the swing vote and he can go ahead and vote against whomever booted him. If he's sure of how the votes are going to go, then he doesn't need to say a word to the jury about any of it.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion View Post
    ............Will Adam even get enough time in the jury house to tell the jurors anything? Doesn't F3 leave on Finale night right before the vote when the winner of round 3 makes the pick live?
    Thanks for the update ZG. I knew Adam would try to pull something sinister out of his butt. I am not sure about the timing, but maybe he means he would promise to tell the Jury when they both get their final "pleas speech to the Jury members". If I remember correctly, both remaining 2 get to talk to the jury members in their final speech/pleas before the final vote. I'm wondering if BB helped him come up with this plan during one of his DR sessions.
    Anyway, thanks for the late breaking news. G'night

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast