+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion

9/10 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread or any of the House Guests dedicated thread in the Live Feed forum.

Please take any deep strategy conversations (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's currently happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

BB13 Strategy Discussion Thread

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. There are specific threads opened for all kinds of BB discussion and comments. Thanks!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion

Today, according to conversations last night, is supposed to be Part 2 of the 3 Part final HOH competition. Porsche and Adam will go head to head in what may be a skill/physical timed event. The winner will face Rachel in the 3rd Part (may be filmed because of the shortened Finale) to determine the last HOH winner, and that person will evict one of the remaining two, then make their appeal to the jury sitting next to the person they decided to keep in the game.

The time of the comp is unknown, but check feeds from early afternoon, BBtime, for Trivia and then open feeds for the winner.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

AGGGGG this last week is just the longest to get through. Thank you to everyone having the patience to report on the last boring weeks.
    Thank you again to all of those who kept this none feed person up to date and in the know as to what was happening on the feeds, you guys are the greatest and it just wouldn't be BB summer without you all. Thank you to those who run this forum this place is the best site for keeping up todate and allowing people to get their opinions and humor shared with everyone.
    That said i'm pulling for Rachel for the win good luck to her, and hoping Jordon or Jeff get AC.
    chermorr and Sticker like this.

Palm trees should be wake up call.

Before time runs out, I want to say thank you to all the live feeders for keeping we poor feedless people in the loop. I look forward to coming back here every summer and always check for the familiar names that I see each year. Thank you to all of you who keep my summer enjoyable and also to everyone for remaining respectful even when differences of opinion happen. I will miss all of you and will be anxiously awaiting our time together next summer. They might have the house but we have The Fort!

I open up the feeds and see Adam playing Solitaire at the kitchen counter. Porsche lies on her bed reading the Bible while Rachel curls up in her favorite army blanket and may be napping, but no...The two are now talking game for the upcoming comp.

Weather Update: we had a heavy thunder cell with hail roll over my part of Orange County earlier this morning. Currently, LA county looks to have a light rain cell with a spot of thunder heading toward Burbank. Whether or not the comp can be played this afternoon is iffy. Also, the temps have yet to hit 70 degrees in my area, but may be in the mid-seventies in Burbank.

FORT Fan

Thank you to all those who have the live feeds from a non live feeder. You do help with your insight.
    YO MUDA likes this.

Landscape Dept. at THE UNIVERSITY of OKLAHOMA Norman okieHOMER

BB really needs to think up something to make the last week enjoyable to the fans.
    It would be great to have cameras in the jury house. Even if its just for the last week.
    bearwme1 and Sticker like this.

At 1:20 PM BBtime the final three are chillin' in the candy room, shooting the breeze on past happenings in the house. It is their only shared point of reference after all.

Porsche's thighs are still hurting from the Mixer endurance comp.

Adam: It s**** that we're friends and have to go against each other in this competition.

Rachel says she's freaking out because Part 1 doesn't count, it's Part 3 that counts. She had left the room to bring the cards in and now shuffles them on her bed.

She plays a form of Solitaire; Porsche stretches and walks the room. Adam lies on his bed.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

For those who were watching while Porsche was reading the Bible - did she tell Rachel that she'd made marks in it to record days? I thought I heard that and then Rachel corrected her that she got a day wrong but I wasn't sure and the kids were gabbing...

Anyway - I've always wondered about that - who's to say that one person couldn't correct another one with a wrong number...

ETA: Arielflies - Porsche was also complaining earlier that she's still got cramps from that first comp as she was eating a banana.

The thought that she could WIN and be such a non-competitor KILLS ME!!!!
    Last edited by cantstopwatchin; 09-10-2011 at 04:35 PM.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast