+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion

Adam put a sheet of chocolate chip cookies in the oven. Rachel continues to boil her hairbrush while Porsche enjoys her sandwich.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

So funny about Rachel and the brush. I've heard the same thing and tried to boil my brushes, only to have them melt. I learned you have to throw it in the dishwasher which, of course, they don't have.

ETA - AF - I think he put the lime chicken wings in the oven.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Adam caved and is having a beer. He wants to feel like a man.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

LOL - Porsche says kalia would hate Rachel if she was there while she tried to boil the brush and Rachel says speaking of kalia... I don't think she would've been able to do that comp. Porsche starts to respond and Adam cuts her off to say jeff would've been awesome at it. Rachel then pipes in to say brendon too - he was a swimmer all his life and with his lanky arms...

brother.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by gagi View Post
    Ugh, I was hoping Adam would win. Then Rachel would win part 3. There's a good chance Porsche could win and send Rachel packing. *sigh*
    I don't know if Rachel would beat Adam in part three. I'd say it would be a toss up. A and R hung out with different people this summer and got to know them more than Porsche did. Porsche really doesn't know Jeff, Jordan or Brendon, especially not like Rachel and Adam do. And part 3 is ALWAYS the same....they have to guess which answer the jury members gave to questions. I don't think Porsche would do well with that, unless she got seriously lucky. So I'm kind of glad that Porsche won because now Rachel has a better shot at winning part 3.
    Allie and YO MUDA like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Hmm - could be...what did he put on the second cookie sheet, then? I thought the first sheet looked like cookies, but the second sheet was frozen items he pulled from a bag.

So do you guys think either will take Adam.. Or do you think they both will....

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Hmm - could be...what did he put on the second cookie sheet, then? I thought the first sheet looked like cookies, but the second sheet was frozen items he pulled from a bag.
    LOL - I was thinking you were right but the cookies were on the second sheet. Only because he put the oil on the first sheet and one of the girls mentioned crispy bottoms and I assumed it was the wings. But it could be cookies!

Porsche ate too fast and gave herself a stomach ache. Rachel made some kind of punch and serves herself and Porsche. They clink beer steins with Adam who calls them Beasts!

I'm glad P won this comp b/c I think when it comes to the other houseguests, she doesn't know them. Didn't she do really poorly with the competition where America was asked questions also? The problem is that Rachel was going over that kind of stuff with her yesterday.

+ Reply to Thread