+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion

I wonder if they will show Kalia and Jordan going to the jury house? It just doesn't make sense to show it all in one nite. It sounds like it's going to be a jumbled mess.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs View Post
    I wonder if they will show Kalia and Jordan going to the jury house? It just doesn't make sense to show it all in one nite. It sounds like it's going to be a jumbled mess.
    I agree. It's like they just got tired of the show and stopped caring. Some of my friends think it's because America doesn't care about the F3 so CBS doesn't want to waste time tying up loose ends.
    deedeef likes this.
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

I assume they will.. But what I don't understand is to save time on Wed.. Why they didn't show Kalia's on the Thursday night show.. Unless it was because they didn't have time to edit it because she arrived there on Thursday.. If that was the case they should have taken her straight there on Wed..

And whoever leaves Wed wont have to go there they will just go out and join the jury..

FORT Fan

Am I the only one who didn't know BB isn't going to be on tomorrow nite? Is it going to shown on the computer anywhere? I was setting the dvr to tape it and saw that they were showing 911 specials. So everything is going to be shown on Wed nite? It seems like an awful lot to get through.
    You weren't the only one, I didn't know until I read your post. I completely understand the 9/11 programming but why couldn't that be followed by an episode of BB. Instead, a rerun of The Good Wife will be on.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

IDK that Wed. will necessarily be rushed. We know Part I is going to only take a minute to recap with everyone off so quickly, Part II will either be the morph or timed questions or something that doesn't take long, and Part III is also questions, which is always quick. We probably won't get any commentary from those who didn't make jury but I'm fine with that. And R/A/P have been as boring as watching water boil these last couple of days, so I don't think they're going to show too much of that either. We'll get the jury discussion and then the final vote. The way the season's gone, I'm ready for the winner to be crowned and to move on.

Anyway - right now I keep waffling on who I want to win Part II b/c I'm not too sure who Rachel will be able to beat. I think Adam sat back and observed everyone, so I think he might "know" people better than Porsche, so for that reason maybe I'm leaning toward her winning since we all know she knows nothing about the majority of the HGs. I just wish Rachel hadn't been going over things with her - such a stupid move on her part!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    What is the third part of the HOH challenge usually. Is it strength again? I want Rachel and Adam in the final, so if Adam wins I want R and A to make an agreement to take each other no matter who wins HoH (and to KEEP that agreement)
    It is an A/B question set up. Sometimes they use jury members and give the final 2 two answers which might fit the question Julie asks. The final 2 then need to decide if answer A is correct or answer B is correct.

They are seated in cubes next to each other, but with a dividing wall so they can't see each other. The 3rd person sits behind a wall so s/he can't see either of the other two.

Once a winner is declared, the final HOH stands before the other two seated in the eviction chairs and makes his/her choice. The jury then votes/decides between these two.
    Allie likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    It is an A/B question set up. Sometimes they use jury members and give the final 2 two answers which might fit the question Julie asks. The final 2 then need to decide if answer A is correct or answer B is correct.

They are seated in cubes next to each other, but with a dividing wall so they can't see each other. The 3rd person sits behind a wall so s/he can't see either of the other two.

Once a winner is declared, the final HOH stands before the other two seated in the eviction chairs and makes his/her choice. The jury then votes/decides between these two.
    Ah. Thank you. So that is why Jordan said she would try and make sure her answer would be one that Rachel would know

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    IDK that Wed. will necessarily be rushed. We know Part I is going to only take a minute to recap with everyone off so quickly, Part II will either be the morph or timed questions or something that doesn't take long, and Part III is also questions, which is always quick. We probably won't get any commentary from those who didn't make jury but I'm fine with that. And R/A/P have been as boring as watching water boil these last couple of days, so I don't think they're going to show too much of that either. We'll get the jury discussion and then the final vote. The way the season's gone, I'm ready for the winner to be crowned and to move on.

Anyway - right now I keep waffling on who I want to win Part II b/c I'm not too sure who Rachel will be able to beat. I think Adam sat back and observed everyone, so I think he might "know" people better than Porsche, so for that reason maybe I'm leaning toward her winning since we all know she knows nothing about the majority of the HGs. I just wish Rachel hadn't been going over things with her - such a stupid move on her part!
    Exactly what I was thinking. I think Jordan would have also done well.

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    And whoever leaves Wed wont have to go there they will just go out and join the jury..
    The third person has to leave before Wednesday to be part of the deliberations. So everything is happening before Wednesday except the live vote. And who knows? Maybe they'll wrap the entire thing on Monday and just show the taped results.
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    What is the third part of the HOH challenge usually. Is it strength again? I want Rachel and Adam in the final, so if Adam wins I want R and A to make an agreement to take each other no matter who wins HoH (and to KEEP that agreement)
    I completely agree, Allie. This is what I would wish...but I think Adam knows he can probably beat Porsche much
    more easily in the voting. I personally prefer that Rachel wins the big money and I do also hope Adam can be F2 with Rachel...
    Last edited by andee; 09-10-2011 at 10:00 PM.
    Allie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread