+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by alia618 View Post
    They had these stickers-- correction stickers that came with the bible maybe?? And they were using them somehow to signify what happened on certain days-- using page numbers as day numbers.
    That's exactly what she was doing - flipping through certain pages. But she had something as happening on Day 5 while Rachel said it was Day 4. Porsche had a look like she disbelieved R. Pretty funny, I thought.

ETA - They're talking about next season saying "you're the Porsche of the season, you're the Adam..." Porsche says "Oh, I never thought about that."

Yeah, P, I wouldn't think about it too much either. It wouldn't be said as a compliment.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

It is now 4:40 BBtime so this qualifies as late - very late - afternoon. Trees again...back.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

They are now playing 21 (Blackjack) with Adam as dealer. They use M&Ms as coin of the land.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-10-2011 at 08:55 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Adam - Play some music! I agree...

Then they all stop to listen to a faint voice in the background.

They take a break to snack and drink and groan.

Trivia!
    Allie likes this.

We have Trivia...part 2 of HOH is happening now.

What is the third part of the HOH challenge usually. Is it strength again? I want Rachel and Adam in the final, so if Adam wins I want R and A to make an agreement to take each other no matter who wins HoH (and to KEEP that agreement)

Am I the only one who didn't know BB isn't going to be on tomorrow nite? Is it going to shown on the computer anywhere? I was setting the dvr to tape it and saw that they were showing 911 specials. So everything is going to be shown on Wed nite? It seems like an awful lot to get through.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs View Post
    Am I the only one who didn't know BB isn't going to be on tomorrow nite? Is it going to shown on the computer anywhere? I was setting the dvr to tape it and saw that they were showing 911 specials. So everything is going to be shown on Wed nite? It seems like an awful lot to get through.
    /unlurk/ I still can't believe BB is treating us this way. We've watched the show three times a week all summer. People here watch the feeds. Still others watch BBAD. And how do they end the season? In one night we see all three HoH competitions, the third person voted out, the Jury House deliberations, the jury questioning the F2, and the Finale - all in 90 minutes.

CBS and Big Brother suck. Thanks for nothing. And, yeah, I'm a tad bitter. /lurk/
    chermorr likes this.
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs View Post
    There is no show anywhere tomorrow night... They are going to cram everything left into the 1 1/2 hour finale night which is awful... It is going to be so rushed.. THey have so much left to do in that time... I don't know why they didn't give them either another 1 hour timeslot on Mon or Tues or at least wait a week for the Survivor premier and give BB the whole 3 hours to finish the season on Wed night..

+ Reply to Thread