+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion

Weather update: At 2:10PM BBtime, the rain cells are away from the Burbank area and it looks good to the coast from there. Other than a cooler day and possible wind, the afternoon looks good for the competition. It MAY not happen today, but tonight if it requires lighted panels. Then again, it could happen tomorrow or Monday. I guess they have to hang in there as do we.

This hour is a repeat of last hour. Rachel still shuffles cards on her bed; Adam is propped up in his bed and Porsche sits/lies in hers. They keep chatting and chillin' though Adam's and Porsche's nerves must be fraying.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I thought they told the HGs Part II was today...or was that just that Part III was Wed.?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    I thought they told the HGs Part II was today...or was that just that Part III was Wed.?
    Adam said soon after wakeup (while he was playing solitaire at the kitchen counter) that he had a lot of nervous energy. Then he asked Porsche if she was going to lay in bed until later. I got the impression Part II is being played tonight.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Porsche's complaining to Rachel that it hurts from her "achilles to her ass."

Rachel's showing her some good leg stretches to do. And jedi training with her.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Getting closer...Porsche is lacing up her work shoes and Adam gets last minute training from Rachel.
    Allie likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    For those who were watching while Porsche was reading the Bible - did she tell Rachel that she'd made marks in it to record days? I thought I heard that and then Rachel corrected her that she got a day wrong but I wasn't sure and the kids were gabbing...
    I've asked about it a couple of times, but I think I was the only one who saw and I couldn't make any sense of it-- Kalia and Porsche were doing SOMETHING to the bible to use it for Jedi training. Apparently Porsche can't make any sense of it either now .

They had these stickers-- correction stickers that came with the bible maybe?? And they were using them somehow to signify what happened on certain days-- using page numbers as day numbers.

I see at 4:10 They are still nervousing and waiting. Rachel is tapping her nails aggressively on the counter.

Extended palm trees, but they haven't flipped to trivia yet.

Back from trees...Adam microwaved something and his fingers shake taking it out of the package. Porsche admits her nerves.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

They're still anxiously waiting for the comp to start.

Porsche staring at memory wall while Adam's eating chips.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Hmm, Adam just said BB told them the comp would be *late afternoon* and now it's heading toward early evening.

+ Reply to Thread