+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by dogslife View Post
    Adam is really making it easy not to take him. He says he will be the deciding vote and he will probably vote for whoever wins part 3. Why would they even consider taking him?
    Right, by his own argument, he is saying he shouldnt be taken to the final.

FORT Fogey

Who will Shelley vote for between Rachel and Porsche?
    Jeff, Jordan and Brendan will vote for Rachel.
    Porsche would need Shelley, Kalia, Dani and Adam to win.
    Can she get all those votes? Would Adam vote for her if she won round 3 and took Rachel over him?

I think Kalia might not want Porsche to win because she thinks Porsche should have been evicted instead of her. And Kalia might grudgingly acknowledge Rachel was a better player since despite all Kalia's attempts to get rid of her, she stayed. She might only want a newbie to win if it was her.

Once Jordan got to the jury house, the jury members knew it was down to Adam, Rachel and Porsche. So they've probably been discussing all three and have their minds pretty much made up.

Porsche is acting so cocky on the feeds. Adam is just sucking up to her "You are definitely more than a pretty face and hot body." Is he going to try to sell Porsche that she can't win against Rachel? She isn't going to fall for that. If Porsche wins round 3 and doesn't take Rachel, Rachel would vote for Adam. Along with Jeff, Jordan, and Brendon. Porsche would lose. She better take Rachel. It's her only shot -- and even then she needs Shelley, Dani and Kalia -- and Adam. She better let Adam down easy.

If anybody deserves anything, us FORTERS deserve at least 1/2 of their winnings for having to suffer through their gloating.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dogslife View Post
    Adam is really making it easy not to take him. He says he will be the deciding vote and he will probably vote for whoever wins part 3. Why would they even consider taking him?
    So that he isn't the deciding vote? I think they both have a better chance taking Adam then each other.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    To put endurance comps into perspective I'm watching Dick/Zach going for more than 7 hours in a freezing downpour holding onto a key. Dick at 44 had more guts than 40 year old Adam.

Big Brother 8 USA TV Episode #31 Part 2 Final Head of Household Eviction - YouTube

Here is the youtube link which also shows Part 2 which has tanks of water and puzzle pieces which relates to this current Part 2 HOH
    Wow! I'd forgotten this. It seemed that people really wanted to win back then and were willing to fight for everything. Most of the endurance competitions seemed to take several hours because people weren't willing to give up so easily. 8 hours! Incredible. This season people gave up quickly and yet saw themselves as hero's.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion View Post
    Who will Shelley vote for between Rachel and Porsche?
    Jeff, Jordan and Brendan will vote for Rachel.
    Porsche would need Shelley, Kalia, Dani and Adam to win.
    Can she get all those votes? Would Adam vote for her if she won round 3 and took Rachel over him?

I think Kalia might not want Porsche to win because she thinks Porsche should have been evicted instead of her. And Kalia might grudgingly acknowledge Rachel was a better player since despite all Kalia's attempts to get rid of her, she stayed. She might only want a newbie to win if it was her.

Once Jordan got to the jury house, the jury members knew it was down to Adam, Rachel and Porsche. So they've probably been discussing all three and have their minds pretty much made up.

Porsche is acting so cocky on the feeds. Adam is just sucking up to her "You are definitely more than a pretty face and hot body." Is he going to try to sell Porsche that she can't win against Rachel? She isn't going to fall for that. If Porsche wins round 3 and doesn't take Rachel, Rachel would vote for Adam. Along with Jeff, Jordan, and Brendon. Porsche would lose. She better take Rachel. It's her only shot -- and even then she needs Shelley, Dani and Kalia -- and Adam. She better let Adam down easy.
    Do you think Danielle will try to skew peoples votes in the jury house among the newbies? I mean after all, they continued to play the game for her after she left. By the time Kalia figured out she should have stuck to her own game it was too late. I think that was a part of her huge breakdown. She thought playing Dani's game style would take her to the end like it did Dani. She seemed to forget that Dani's dad played a huge part in getting her to the end. Not that she didn't win competitions, she did of course! But her Dad protected her and kept her from getting put out mainly by keeping the focus on him.

I think this has been a very interesting season. I know a lot of people didn't like the vets/newbies set-up, but I was glad to see J/J and B/R again. I'm sort of glad ED left early, because there was enough meaness this season without him. Every season needs a snake and Dani performed that role well. There are always disappointing early losses, and this season was no different. What we didn't have this season was the blossoming of a new romance, but the vets provided that angle, too. If it had come down to K/P/A for the final 3, I would have lost interest, so the PD twist made me happy. I hope Rachel wins, but it looks like she will at least get second if what we've learned from them after part 2 is true. I'm going to throw my AC votes to Brendon since it sounds like J/J votes are going to be split. He's been hitting the books hard in the jury house and med school isn't cheap.
    RealVoyeur and andee like this.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Newbie

from a observer I want to say a big THANK YOU for all the updates and observations, I had feeds for a few days and i found this site more entertaining.
    That said I won't vote for benden for AC I will vote for Jordon. Brenden will get stipend and rachel will get 1 or 2 seat. Rachel and Adam would not be in final 3 if it wasn't for her. I will be disappointed with a final 2 with porche because of the benefill antics/ I feel she should have been thrown out of the house should not be tolerated. Hey I wouldn't want her to serve me a drink or food if shes in a bad mood she might have a bad case of spitting in your food syndrome.
    just my 2cents . Just a huge thanks again.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    So that he isn't the deciding vote? I think they both have a better chance taking Adam then each other.
    Right, but he said he will give his vote to the winner of part 3. If he's the deciding vote don't you want him in the jury giving you his vote and the win? It just sounds like a silly reason thing to say to try to get someone to take you. I'm not so sure he will be the deciding vote though.

Porsche at this point almost has to take Rachel since she has said she will. If she doesn't take Rachel I can't see Rachel or Brendon voting for her. They will be mad that Porsche evicted her. And J/J will vote Adam over Porsche for sure. I agree that Rachel will easily beat Adam but I don't think she is sure that J/J will vote for her over Adam.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Jordan assured Rachel the day she left that she and jeff would "for sure" vote for her. Adam shot himself in the foot when he told Rachel he thought they'd vote for him. If she's paranoid (and he should know that she is!) why would she take him? I think that cost him making it to the F2 with her.

Adam could say he's voting for the winner of part III but I think Rachel could make her case and persuade him to vote for her - if he want the best competitor to win, the fact that she was a target for so many weeks and made it to the final is proof she's the best. Porsche rode coattails there.

If Rachel continues to play nice with Adam, then I think he'll vote for her. Heck, she was honest with him last night. I wish I knew whether Porsche was or not. Lying to him could be the nail in her coffin for the big prize...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

+ Reply to Thread