+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    Porsche in DR and Rachel and Adam outside... He ask her to be honest if she is going to take him to F2 if she wins.. SHe said she will be honest and she made a F2 deal with Porsche and he told her he appreciates it.. And that he said he was going to vote for the best game and he would probably give her his vote..... BUT that if Porsche wins he still may give it to her because she won that...

So he isn't really promising her his vote... So he is actually still in the air with his vote... But he does know she had to fight for it..
    And he is still giving her reasons why she should take him... And he is telling her he would have taken her if he had won.. He is not mad and he knows he cost himself by not winning..
    He just gave her a definite reason not to take him. He said that he would have J/Js votes. Jordan told Rachel she had hers and Jeff's votes, but with as paranoid as she has been all season, she might question whether they would actually vote for her against Adam. She's definitely going to take Porsche.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrimble View Post
    He just gave her a definite reason not to take him. He said that he would have J/Js votes. Jordan told Rachel she had hers and Jeff's votes, but with as paranoid as she has been all season, she might question whether they would actually vote for her against Adam. She's definitely going to take Porsche.
    You are right about that.. She may think that.. Because of JJ not voting for Brendon when he left because they wouldn't vote against the house... But even if she doubts Jordan she is wrong.. At least I think anyway...

But alot has changed since that week in Jordans relationship with Rachel.. Jordan/Jeff will vote for Rachel even with Adam sitting there I think Adam is wrong... Rachel is the reason Jordan got to stay and Jordan is grateful plus Adam abandoned her and Rachel and her were left to fight alone.. So JJ's votes would go to Rachel no matter what..

Its kind of neat hearing them summarize the decisions they made in the game. Rachel remembers all the details. By Adams own reasoning, Rachel should take Porche because she did better in the finals.

I think Adam is more of a generous person than the other two, especially Porsche.
    Rachel did say though that while she didn't tell Porsche this, she would have taken whoever won Pt II.
    I don't know if she really would have.

Sonii, true, J/J would probably vote for Rachel but Rachel doesn't necessarily believe that.

Right, Sticker, it is interesting hearing all this from Adam and Rachel...now he is talking
    to Porsche.

Porsche is laughable... She just told Adam that her and Rachel both had equally decent games.. There is no comparison.. Rachel had a much better game than Porsche by a mile... These last few wins Porsche has had have really swelled her head...
    Sticker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    Rachel did say though that while she didn't tell Porsche this, she would have taken whoever won Pt II.
    I don't know if she really would have...
    That was my thinking. Tell the person who wins Pt II that you are going to take them WHOMEVER it is. But make them think that it was them all along

Adam gets a little dig in on Porche when talking about her season and what she won......."For someone that sat around for a whole month, that isnt too bad".
    Allie likes this.

I still don't totally trust that Porsche would take Rachel no matter what.. She actually might not be able to win against either one.. But her best chance of winning is actually probably against Adam not Rachel.

I think against Adam it would be a toss up but the edge might go to Porsche...
    lilcountriegal likes this.

Adam's throwing out the "if you dont want me be deciding vote, then take me". The thing about that, is it doesnt fly as an argument because the other person (not picked) would be in the same situation. That person would be mad too when not picked. So that argument doesnt fly with me.

FORT Fanatic

Adam is really making it easy not to take him. He says he will be the deciding vote and he will probably vote for whoever wins part 3. Why would they even consider taking him?

+ Reply to Thread