+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    To put endurance comps into perspective I'm watching Dick/Zach going for more than 7 hours in a freezing downpour holding onto a key. Dick at 44 had more guts than 40 year old Adam.
    I agree, and those were REAL endurance comps. This group (the newbies) this year were "wannabes".
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-11-2011 at 01:44 AM.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    Why do I have a feeling that Adam is going to jury and he is actually going to end up being the swing vote again like he has been all summer...
    Guaranteed.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I love how Adam told the girls...."I want to see you fight for it". Well, Adam, how about you fighting for it?
    RealVoyeur likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    I kinda knew Porsche won when she made a little scream right when they came back.
    Did these two, P and R, have a F2 deal all along or what? Rachel knows P would be easier to beat, I think.
    Rachel just asked P, does he know we are working together?

Ah, well, I just hope Adam goes by his word and gives the big money to the best player--Rachel...instead of the newbie.
    Lets hope... I think if it is a Pors/Rac F2 I think Dani and Adam are going to be the swing votes.. And Actually I think Adam will be who decides the winner...

I think Dani will go back on what she said about voting for the player and vote personally and stick it to Rachel for that goodbye message and tell her she said she didn't want her vote so she didn't get it...

So Adam as has been the case in almost every vote lately will be the swing vote and will get the final say of the season..
    andee likes this.

To put endurance comps into perspective I'm watching Dick/Zach going for more than 7 hours in a freezing downpour holding onto a key. Dick at 44 had more guts than 40 year old Adam.

Big Brother 8 USA TV Episode #31 Part 2 Final Head of Household Eviction - YouTube

Here is the youtube link which also shows Part 2 which has tanks of water and puzzle pieces which relates to this current Part 2 HOH
    I agree this group of newbies this year was a bunch of wimps.. None of them other than Kalia even tried to fight to stay in an endurance comp.. They dropped in minutes then hobbled around like they were 80 years old crying how much they hurt... And then had the nerve to call Jordan useless....

P really isn't even compassionate at all. Granted she's happy for herself. But when Rachel says she feels bad for Adam because he has to stay here for three more days, P doesn't feel bad. She starts going into again what Adam got and how it was the Adam show, to convince Rachel not to feel sorry for him.

Well, they both agree that they still have to be nice to him because he is a vote in the jury house. Gads.

Adam used his bacon band-aids on his cut fingers. Looks like something bacon may actually be good for him.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Good night, all. It seems as though we have the remaining week figured out. It doesn't matter who wins final HOH, Porsche and/or Rachel will evict Adam.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Big Brother 8 USA TV Episode #31 Part 2 Final Head of Household Eviction - YouTube

Here is the youtube link which also shows Part 2 which has tanks of water and puzzle pieces which relates to this current Part 2 HOH
    Thanks so much Aries for the reminder and what Part 2 was like. Just watched the link. Yeah, WHAT A CONTRAST. Those were people that truly were competing like they would die if they lost.
    deedeef likes this.

Porsche in DR and Rachel and Adam outside... He ask her to be honest if she is going to take him to F2 if she wins.. SHe said she will be honest and she made a F2 deal with Porsche and he told her he appreciates it.. And that he said he was going to vote for the best game and he would probably give her his vote..... BUT that if Porsche wins Pt.3 he still may give it to Porsche because she won that...

So he isn't really promising her his vote... So he is actually still in the air with his vote... But he does know she had to fight for it..
    And he is still giving her reasons why she should take him... And he is telling her he would have taken her if he had won.. He is not mad and he knows he cost himself by not winning..
    Last edited by sonii82; 09-11-2011 at 02:18 AM.

+ Reply to Thread