+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: 9/10 Live Feed Discussion

OMG - Porsche asks if they think she could come back for AllStars and R didn't miss a beat and said yes.

Sure, Porsche, if they had sleeping contests, who can chew the loudest with their mouth open, who can shuffle their feet the loudest, and who can be the meanest girl in the house - then you're a shoe in for All Stars!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Rachel said maybe you guys will be back next summer.. Porsche said why do you think next summer will be allstars... I guess she thinks she is an allstar.. This girl is seriously delusional she thinks she is an allstar...
    Now Rachel and Adam are playing up to Porsche telling her all the reasons she could be considered an allstar... And Rachel is telling Adam he could be allstars too and why..
    Adam is also delusional he thinks him, Dom and Kalia could be allstar picks..
    Rachel went too far she was actually complimenting them both probably for their jury votes and she told Adam maybe you will get AC for favorite juror.. And Adam said what are you telling me that I am leaving... Rachel said no I didn't mean it to come out like that..

Adam, who wasn't going to eat, is scarfing down the chips and dip.

Yeah, Sonii - you can smell his desperation at this point and it's early - way early.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

They pull out the cards, probably to settle down into social rather than game.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

CSW - it is wings and potatoes. You were half right and I was all wrong.

I think it is going to get very tense in the house for the next few days until Wed..

Adam takes everything very personal when it comes to his game... And he is going to feel very threatened by this being out of his hands.. They better be very careful about what they tell him and what they promise him this week.. He does hold a grudge and to him actions speak louder than words...

And whichever one of these 2 that evicts him may end up losing his vote because he probably thinks that he has F2 promises from both... He had a F3 with Rachel and Jordan and I think he made a deal with Porsche for his vote the other day to keep her instead of Kalia and feels she also owes him for saving her..

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    They pull out the cards, probably to settle down into social rather than game.
    Definately more social than game everytime they even mention game Porsche shuts it down and says we aren't talking game tonight... And they both are sucking up to Adam tonight like they are already considering him jury..

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    CSW - it is wings and potatoes. You were half right and I was all wrong.
    LOL! When they mentioned the potato skins, I was like now I know what he was eating out of the pkg - the bacon bits! I thought maybe they were choc. chips from the cookies that you'd mentioned.

They thanked BB for the food and it cracked me up when "the voice" said "you're welcome."
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    Definately more social than game everytime they even mention game Porsche shuts it down and says we aren't talking game tonight... And they both are sucking up to Adam tonight like they are already considering him jury..
    That's the way it feels to me, too.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    OMG - Porsche asks if they think she could come back for AllStars and R didn't miss a beat and said yes.

Sure, Porsche, if they had sleeping contests, who can chew the loudest with their mouth open, who can shuffle their feet the loudest, and who can be the meanest girl in the house - then you're a shoe in for All Stars!!!
    And don't forget the sunbathing contest for the girl who ran around in a bikini all summer..

+ Reply to Thread