+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: 9/9 Live Feed Discussion

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

9/9 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread or any of the House Guests dedicated thread in the Live Feed forum.

Please take any deep strategy conversations (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's currently happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

BB13 Strategy Discussion Thread

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. There are specific threads opened for all kinds of BB discussion and comments. Thanks!
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

Team Dan all the way! smiley42585's Avatar

Re: 9/9 Live Feed Discussion

Ok, so I know this has nothing to do with the live feeds, but I am watching The Talk (Julie Chen's talk show on CBS) from yesterday and she is talking about how they broke the news of 9/11 to the houseguests and to Monica how her cousin was never found in the towers. So weird to see the old footage of BB and Julie.

Not sure what thread this would go in, so feel free to move to correct thread.
    GO DAN!!

Team Dan all the way! smiley42585's Avatar

I just checked the state of play thread, does any one know when the part 2 of the HOH comp will take place? What day does it usually take place in seasons past?
    GO DAN!!

For the past couple of seasons it's taken place on finale night. Three people are left in the house until the final day.

Part 3 happens on finale night. Part 2 will happen in the next couple of days i think.

I though usually they did part 2 and 3, got down to 2 and then there was a week until Finale night. Don't they leave the last 2 in there for a week?
    phills likes this.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Schmoo...They use to do it that way, but in the last couple of years they have left the 3 in there until finale.

I'm guessing that they will do Part 2 on Saturday.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Regular

I find it amazing that Rachel has morphed back into the old Rachel. I don't like her again. She's talking with Adam and is so condescending, "I don't think you understand, Adam. Oh my gosh, Dani would rather die than give me a 1/2 Million dollars". You can tell she thinks that she has this wrapped up but she trying to sell it to "the car" and Adam that she only has Brendon's vote. I hope they don't believe this.

"The car" is the most unnecessary houseguest I can remember. She's not the hot chick, she's not the fiesty competitor, she's not interesting, not charasmatic. She monotone.

Rachel. I appreciate her change when paired with Jordan but I think it was more that Jordan wouldn't accept Rachel as she was for the first half of the show. Rachel seemed way more comfortable hanging with "the car", she was out of her class depth with Jordan. I don't want her to win anymore.

Adam. He stayed true to his alliance. Always tried to have a side alliance in case the target on J/J was hit but you have to have a back-up plan. He did win some comps and he was the swing vote for so many evictions. He became an important player because the Dani crew thought they could manipulate him and were pissed (dani, shelly, kalia) when he stuck his ground. Hoping he wins.
    bearwme1 and deedeef like this.

Final 3 are lounging on the patio, all smalltalk.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Newbie

Will we find out on BBAD who won part 2 when it happens, or will BB keep it a secret and tell the house guest not to talk about it?

Where is the correct forum to post about next years possible BB? I am a newbie as you can see and don't won't to do things wrong Otherwise I might get evicted

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast